Jared & Ivanka Made $82 Million in 2017 While WH Advisers

lol

this sounds like some sleazy shit the trumps or clintons would say to get out of something thats obviously unethical.

"Corruption" from the Clintons is failure to follow IT security best practices ("She could have been hacked!!").

So why do they have offices in the west wing, why do they have security clearances, why are they involved with making policy? Why is Ivanka sitting in at a G20 meeting? Jared is in charge of Middle East peace, Government reform/Opioid crisis management,Criminal justice reform,Liaison to Mexico, Liaison to China, Liaison to the Muslim community.

Don't know. To "advise"? If it's a crime let's string 'em up.

LOL! I'm sure you'd be totally OK with "advisers" to the president getting $80M-plus for influence if they were in a different party. It's sickening the way Republicans have abandoned all standards to defend this administration.

I learned from watching defenders of the Clinton Foundation peddling influence that you can either prove a law is broken or you can't. If a law was broken let's string 'em up. If not, sounds more like sour grapes on your part.

lol

this sounds like some sleazy shit the trumps or clintons would say to get out of something thats obviously unethical.

I'm sorry if you don't think there's a difference between an actual crime and shit you just don't like. When ethics in general come back to Washington, and both sides are gonna hold themselves/each other accountable, I'll be front and center with my pitchfork and torch. Until then, it's either a crime or it's not and the partisan hypocrisy can go fuck itself.

I learned from watching defenders of the Clinton Foundation peddling influence that you can either prove a law is broken or you can't. If a law was broken let's string 'em up. If not, sounds more like sour grapes on your part.

Er, you realize that the Clinton Foundation is a charity, right? And that there was not "influence peddling" even alleged while they were in office? And that even that vastly different thing was allegedly below your previous standards? It's pretty interesting that your standards suddenly lowered drastically the second your party won. One might get the sense that you actually have no standards at all and will blindly defend your "side."

You're just so fucking tedious. It's a shame I always get the worst version of you. :(

If that bit of pathetic whatabouttism wasn't motivated by blind partisanship, what was the reason for it? And what's the alternate explanation for the sudden and drastic lowering of your standards?

If that bit of pathetic whatabouttism wasn't motivated by blind partisanship, what was the reason for it?

It's pretty simple. You've never once (to my knowledge) expressed any ethical concern when it comes to the Clintons and have seemed content with whatever the law decided. So tell me what law was broken here or explain how hottie and hubby are in some greater ethical breech than what you've expressed concern with in the past.

It's pretty simple. You've never once (to my knowledge) expressed any ethical concern when it comes to the Clintons and have seemed content with whatever the law decided.

First, you're completely ducking the question. I'm asking you, sincerely, what's the explanation for your desire to brush this off with a ridiculous comparison (raising money for charity after leaving office is the same as taking $80M while in office?! Really?), and what's the reason for the very sudden, drastic decline in your standards regarding gov't corruption? I offered a theory, which you claim is wrong. What's the alternative?

Second, what ethical concerns am I supposed to have about Hillary (I've expressed a few with regard to Bill)? She's been squeaky clean as far as I can tell.

So tell me what law was broken here or explain how hottie and hubby are in some greater ethical breech than what you've expressed concern with in the past.

I'm not a lawyer, but this seems just ridiculously unethical even if there's no law. I cannot fathom why anyone would defend it. You really think it's good that the president's daughter gets $80M dollars while he's president? Do you *want* the country to have kings? And what do you think is remotely comparable to it that I haven't been concerned with?

First, you're completely ducking the question. I'm asking you, sincerely, what's the explanation for your desire to brush this off

I'm not. I'd love to know a law was broken and string 'em up. Thought me using the phrase "string 'em up" would be a clue to an astute gentleman.

Second, what ethical concerns am I supposed to have about Hillary (I've expressed a few with regard to Bill)? She's been squeaky clean as far as I can tell.

Using political status to live large and taking money from foreign sources (exacerbated by having to refile due to omissions). Or don't. My recollection is you hang your hat on no charges having ever been filed so it's funny that you're taking me to task for first and foremost trying to establish if a law was broken before fully forming my opinion.

I'm not a lawyer, but this seems just ridiculously unethical even if there's no law. I cannot fathom why anyone would defend it. You really think it's good that the president's daughter gets $80M dollars while he's president? Do you *want* the country to have kings? And what do you think is remotely comparable to it that I haven't been concerned with?

I forget, what exactly was the 80M for? Kings? Awful hyperbolic for you. That last question would require some common ground (which you avoid like the plague).

there was not "influence peddling" even alleged [on the part of the Clintons] while they were in office

That's not true. In 2011, during Clinton's time as Secretary of State, ABC News investigators began to suspect that Rajiv Fernando's status as a major Clinton/Democratic donor enabled his appointment to the ISAB. Many people alleged impropriety subsequent to ABC's report.

Last edited:
1) But Hillary
2) Obama
3) So what???
4) Who cares???
5) Fake news

I'm not. I'd love to know a law was broken and string 'em up. Thought me using the phrase "string 'em up" would be a clue to an astute gentleman.

Using political status to live large and taking money from foreign sources (exacerbated by having to refile due to omissions). Or don't. My recollection is you hang your hat on no charges having ever been filed so it's funny that you're taking me to task for first and foremost trying to establish if a law was broken before fully forming my opinion.

I forget, what exactly was the 80M for? Kings? Awful hyperbolic for you. That last question would require some common ground (which you avoid like the plague).

It's genuinely impressive to type that much and dodge every question asked of you.

Lol please ... show how much Clinton’s, Obama’s, Nancy Pelosi, Bernie Sanders have made and none of them are attached to any kind of huge business Ivanka and Jared are attached to

1) But Hillary
2) Obama
3) So what???
4) Who cares???
5) Fake news

I think you got 5) Fake news and 4) Who cares mixed up. In my experience, they only ''who cares'' a serious issue after they played the fake news card. If confronted with indisputable evidence the ''reasonable'' Trump supported will switch to who cares.

Also, it is hilarious to see all the so-called ''nationalists'', MAGA guys, anti-Marxists, anti-globalists etc.
Fall over themselves to defend a Jewish property developer from NY with shady ties all over the middle east.
Who's dad served time for fraud. Jared is not exactly the poster child for their ''movement''.

I think you got 5) Fake news and 4) Who cares mixed up. In my experience, they only ''who cares'' a serious issue after they played the fake news card. If confronted with indisputable evidence the ''reasonable'' Trump supported will switch to who cares.

Also, it is hilarious to see all the so-called ''nationalists'', MAGA guys, anti-Marxists, anti-globalists etc.
Fall over themselves to defend a Jewish property developer from NY with shady ties all over the middle east.
Who's dad served time for fraud. Jared is not exactly the poster child for their ''movement''.
You're right. First denial, then changing definitions then shrugging.

I don't expect anything less from the Trump Crime Family.
They are like a cult. They can do anything they want and the Rubes will always defend them.

Maybe Da Kush can get enough foreign money to pay off that Billion dollar loan.

So you're completely fine with this as long as no law is broken. This is obviously a new position for you, and we thus still have a rather striking and rapid lowering of standards. What is the reason for that?

My recollection is you hang your hat on no charges having ever been filed so it's funny that you're taking me to task for first and foremost trying to establish if a law was broken before fully forming my opinion.

Your recollection is false so it's not funny at all. What you'll see is that I think it's nuts when people allege crimes because there is no way Clinton could actually get away with a crime considering the level of scrutiny she's under. But note that before I posted in here, you chose to defend a rather stunning level of corruption. So trying to turn it around on me is just a deflection for your incredible 180 on ethics. And the attempt to compare direct payments to a member of the president's family to raising money for a charity is also an obviously ridiculous defense. Plus, if you think it's OK to take massive personal payouts in exchange for influence, surely you must think that raising money for a charity is even more OK, and yet I do not recall you defending Clinton against partisan attacks on that basis.

So earlier in this same post you denied that you're trying to brush it off. Obviously, this is something that is totally OK with you. I can't understand why, and apparently you will not say (does that reluctance indicate a guilty conscience about the depths you have to stoop to defend Trump?). You also haven't provided an alternate explanation for your incredible change of heart.

Last edited:
Back