RBR Jared Anderson vs Ryan Mehry April 13th ESPN+

His strategy is to not get KTFO.

Meanwhile, Anderson's lawyer gotta be kinda panicking having to go to court on Monday knowing the DA is gonna tell the judge all about Anderson walking out dressed like a racecar driver and wearing SRT branded fight shorts (the car he was running from
well, in america i don't think anybody really cares what a boxer wears to the ring...and nobody wants to get ktfo. but you right, ryad didnt really acquit himself like a champ. bad style match up, i think.

well, in america i don't think anybody really cares what a boxer wears to the ring...and nobody wants to get ktfo. but you right, ryad didnt really acquit himself like a champ. bad style match up, i think.
Judges care when people in their courtroom are making a mockery of the felony charges they're facing.

One of the talking heads on ESPN was clearly was bothered by it.

....and then he just dropped the N word on live TV.

i would still love to see mehry against the top hw. i would pick him against the likes of jajagba, oe joyce and daniel dubois, maybe even andy ruiz. tonight ryad was up against a highly skilled, talented and TECHNICAL hw in anderson. the resf of the hw contenders dont measure up to anderson's level.

One of the talking heads on ESPN was clearly was bothered by it.

....and then he just dropped the N word on live TV.
you do know what sport this is, right? or maybe you think a judge is expecting the best and the brightest from a boxxer.

so this fight sucked? that seems to be the vibe im getting. i was watchin UFC 300 so i missed this.
Jared has always had pretty exciting fights so thats disappointing to hear that this one was so tepid. what was the deal? he couldnt get the guy out of there?

so this fight sucked? that seems to be the vibe im getting. i was watchin UFC 300 so i missed this.
Jared has always had pretty exciting fights so thats disappointing to hear that this one was so tepid. what was the deal? he couldnt get the guy out of there?

Said guy did fuck all.

Jared Anderson is the future Tony Yoka. He’ll fight bums until he’s 35 and will look lackluster doing it. There’s no hope for this guy.

I have no doubt there will be another worthy American HW champion soon but this guy definitely isn't it.

Jared getting arrested for obstruction and potentially receiving a felony charge makes me sad 😔

He had the physical gifts of an elite heavyweight and his KO power is something to be commended, and now the damn police wants to ruin someone's life (a black athlete at that) just to make an example.

He's different from Wilder though but he's got a different kind of talent in that ring

He was severely outclassed everywhere and wanted no part of opening up and getting hurt on ESPN.

I agree with Tim Bradley. Never want to see him fight again.

Terrible main event. The Presa Canario & the SRT Hellcat themed walkout was 1000000000x more interesting than the fight.

Anderson's choice of opponents aligns with his statement that he'd retire young. He's not impressive in the least and he shows no signs of wanting to improve or wanting to leave a lasting impression before he goes. Hype job, wouldn't care if he retired tomorrow.

Back