Japanese Pancakes

There's currently a fight going on between me and the missus b/c in 3 times going to Japan, she never let me in on these existing because she didn't want to wait in the ridiculously long lines. I almost feel betrayed. They look like the most amazing pancakes ever. It's like having Japanese mayo for the first time. Your brain has a hard time processing that such an awesome improvement existed without you knowing about it for such a long time.

<{cuts}>

That looks damn good, but I'm not sure if I would be into that Japanese mayonaise.
im a hater of mayonnaise in general. on that dish it blends right in with the strong flavors of the other sauce

Fucking HNNNNGGG Pancake Master Race Crew checking in. I love thin and crispy with melted butter and syrup on top. Unfortunately, on dat dere cut right now so I cannot have any but maybe once a week :/

Would eat every meal crew

Fucking HNNNNGGG Pancake Master Race Crew checking in. I love thin and crispy with melted butter and syrup on top. Unfortunately, on dat dere cut right now so I cannot have any but maybe once a week :/

Would eat every meal crew

You need to try some cakes with Peanuter Butter instead of syrup. It will change your life.

Fuck that dumb shit, silver dollar pancakes for the win.

I was just in Japan and we ate them at the popular gram cafe in Harajuku. It was good, but honestly I liked some of the french toast I had there more, which is probably due to the good bread they use. Here's some pics of their pancakes.
gram pancake.jpg gram pancake 2.jpg

I thought this thread was about the backsides of Asian women...
<{MindBrown}>
<{nope}>

Exactly we should have a thread like that really but I am not sure if Sherdong Gods will allow that its fucking dictatorship around here.

Not gonna lie, those look pretty good. Probably better than they taste.

I need to get my pancake game up. The last couple of Pancake Tuesdays I completely forgot.

I was just in Japan and we ate them at the popular gram cafe in Harajuku. It was good, but honestly I liked some of the french toast I had there more, which is probably due to the good bread they use. Here's some pics of their pancakes.
View attachment 231593 View attachment 231595
i dont know why so much of asias bread baking game destroys the u.s. i feel like people here eat bread way more regularly but its of terrible quality

oh man you guys never tried japanese pancakes? They are so fluffy and moist. mmmm.

Japanese pastries look fucking amazing but the truth is that for a western palate, they fucking blow.

It's like hot Japanese women. Buncha starfishes in bed.

Back