Japanese Pancakes

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought Americans made the best cakes but just saw this pic of Japanese cakes and now I am not sure. Just look at these thangs.

ddf8e2d6.png

Why dont we makr them like that.

Looks too damned perfect imo...I noticed the more fucked up looking corn dogs at the fair were way better than the perfect looking ones...

Looks cool but I prefer thin and crispy.

I thought this thread was about the backsides of Asian women...
<{MindBrown}>
<{nope}>

The butter to pancake ratio is way off.

Other then that, looks good.

I thought thread was going to be about okonomiyaki
cbwEYer.jpg

Looks cool but I prefer thin and crispy.
I like Cream of Wheat mixed in my batter. My friends don't care for it because it doesn't fluff up as much as regular pancakes, but I just love the texture.

Dutch babies / german pancakes r the absolute best

I thought thread was going to be about okonomiyaki
cbwEYer.jpg

oh please, i'd take okonomiyaki and a number of other savory pancakes over sweet ones any day. ive never had them japanese ones though. i imagine theyre kind of like cake.

ive had fluffy japanese cheesecake before and much prefer dense, rich, ny style

I thought Americans made the best cakes but just saw this pic of Japanese cakes and now I am not sure. Just look at these thangs.

ddf8e2d6.png

Why dont we makr them like that.
There's currently a fight going on between me and the missus b/c in 3 times going to Japan, she never let me in on these existing because she didn't want to wait in the ridiculously long lines. I almost feel betrayed. They look like the most amazing pancakes ever. It's like having Japanese mayo for the first time. Your brain has a hard time processing that such an awesome improvement existed without you knowing about it for such a long time.

oh please, i'd take okonomiyaki and a number of other savory pancakes over sweet ones any day.
Fuck ya, it's the bomb, but you can't eat it for every meal.
I like a diverse diet and very often, the best experiences come from having something you love that you haven't had in a while.

Back