Japan men find true love with sex dolls

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I knew there were Mayberry posters located in Japan, but not actual Japanese bros. Apparently there's quite a few.

Silicone-Sally3.jpg

japan-social-lifestyle-20170630-023453.ashx

http://www.todayonline.com/world/asia/silicone-sally-japan-men-find-true-love-sex-dolls
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ese-men-find-true-love-with-sex-dolls-8991648

@Cint
@Zer
@ShinkanPo
***********************************************************************************
Update: A Spanish scientist is making sex robots that he thinks could end sex between humans

520.gif

Last edited:
Expected squid dolls instead of girls.

is this a step up from anime pillows or down?

Creepy as fuck, yet also very intriguing in the sense that men are on the cusp of being able to sex without all the strings attached. Real women potentially becoming obsolete with their variety of mental issues, other than for breeding purposes. I remember a thread on here about an American company that made sex dolls called Abyss Creations. I found the company name amusing.

uhmm some people are truly emotionally handicapped.... many of them here on Sherdog

Creepy as fuck, yet also very intriguing in the sense that men are on the cusp of being able to sex without all the strings attached. Real women potentially becoming obsolete with their variety of mental issues, other than for breeding purposes. I remember a thread on here about an American company that made sex dolls called Abyss Creations. I found the company name amusing.

in Western society, there are growing MGTOWs (men going their own way). In Japan, they have Herbivore men who are introverted, pulling away from radical feminism, falling into the role of provider male, and babies once a woman's best days are over. I think feminism is an abomination but, I think there are better alternatives like casually dating, blowing on a woman's face, pooper, and mouth. Not raw dog warrior and being on the hook for 18+ yrs.

Japan loves robots in every sense of the word.

Also if they can't sing pop songs, I'm not interested.

If they make sandwiches I'll take 2 and a midget if they have those.

you trying to say this is exclusively a Japanese trend?

63f.jpg

you trying to say this is exclusively a Japanese trend?

63f.jpg

I like how the guy in front has a phone clipped to his belt - pretty sure no one's calling you if you've resorted to marrying a doll

Saw this yesterday. The guy's wife basically said "I choose sleep over sex." Can't blame the guy. Also the guy's daughter often swap clothes with the doll. Creepy.

Back