Japan is TRIGGERED over mango mousse dessert!

Big Nasty Edison

Excellence of execution belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Japan is complaining over a mango mousse dessert being served at a summit by South Korea, where the South, North and Japan will meet to discuss the North's weapons programs.

The dessert has a little picture of the Korean peninsula that includes a South Korean controlled island that Japan is butt hurt over and claim is theirs.

Japan is also triggered by a memorial to South Korean women who were used as pleasure slaves during Japanese occupation. Japan is super rustled even though they won't own up to it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43891819

Japan has objected to the choice of dessert at Friday's summit between North and South Korea.

The country's foreign ministry issued a "strong protest" over plans to serve a mango mousse, featuring disputed islands on a map of the Korean peninsula, at the meeting.

Walnut chairs to be used during the summit also show the controversial map.

The islands are currently controlled by South Korea but also claimed by Tokyo.

Japan occupied the Korean peninsula from 1910 to 1945, when it was defeated in World War Two.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/25/japan-livid-over-distasteful-dessert-at-north-korea-summit/

Tokyo has also protested against the erection of statues commemorating Korean women and girls forced to work in Japanese military brothels during World War II.

Seoul says that Tokyo has yet to apologize for its wartime actions.

How hard is it for Japan to say "we shouldn't have done that. It was the wrong thing to do"?????

Last edited:
The Japanese should get their revenge by appointing Ryo Chonan as head of their delegation.

"All the people complaining about the Rising Sun flag is an idiot. Learn history! Even though that might be too much for you idiots."

I don’t care about the comfort women (girls and women essentially held captive in a life of enforced prostitution in the Imperial Japanese Army), go make more statues in Korea. Japan is too busy."

There is a lot of exaggerations and anti-Japanese education in regards to Japanese involvement in World War II."

Japan actually helped Korea and made it a developed country. Also when Japan was there Korea was not divided between North and South."
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/4/3/4179238/mma-ufc-rising-sun-chonan-ryo-korean-zombie-gsp

635922305393527551-1649464508_chonan-silva.gif

Hopefully they calm down and don’t go all kamikaze on the dessert table!

I tried, but I just don't fucking care about this.

I tried, but I just don't fucking care about this.

You'll care when you get invited over for dinner and they serve a cake with this picture made out of icing!
s-l300.jpg

Then you'll understand how Japan feels.

So are the statues being put up at the summit? If so that does seem kind of weird and putting Japan on blast for no reason. If it's somewhere else in Korea well it's their country they can do that.

I don’t have enough fucks to spare for this trifling topic

Did they register their complaint before or after they bowed and made an offering to the Yasukuni Shrine?

Ready to fight over a perceived subliminal diss.

And they say America is soft.

Shiiiiiiiiii

So are the statues being put up at the summit? If so that does seem kind of weird and putting Japan on blast for no reason. If it's somewhere else in Korea well it's their country they can do that.

I'm not sure when the memorial went up, but if I recall China and South Korea want Japan to apologize for the "pleasure girls" atrocity while Japan pretends it never happened and gets upset when its mentioned. Kind of like Turkey pretending the Armenian genocide didn't happen and being salty about its mention.

Back