January 20th: The Moment It Gets Real

Trump is more business man than republican. Only an idiot won't see the profitability of the weed industry.

28 states are medical, 8 are recreational. It's not going to trend backwards, eventually the federal gov't will look at the situation and see that it's the right thing to do.

Arkansas and Florida are both traditionally pretty conservative, yet they're medical now. Republicans enjoy marijuana too.

His attorney general hates weed. Hates it.

NZmTvaD.gif

MAGA

He doesn't have final say

I suppose Trump could fire him. The attorney general is the one who directs the department of justice on how to enforce the law though.

If he was weed friendly, he would not have appointed an anti weed crusader to be in charge.

I hope he has a 3am tweet session after he gets a possible briefing on conspiracy theories.

"Thermite is pretty tremendous, did you know it cuts through steel beams?"

Relative bump.

Is it getting real yet? How many are still clinging onto hope that The Donald will be disqualified somehow? Five more days...

I hope he has a 3am tweet session after he gets a possible briefing on conspiracy theories.

"Thermite is pretty tremendous, did you know it cuts through steel beams?"

I find it so odd that this old of a president elect ushered in a means of handling the office/ campaign. Obviously twitter and social media was always there and used by some past candidates but nothing close to what Trump has done with Twitter. He just bypasses the media with a "fuck off" and takes to the site.

I find it so odd that this old of a president elect ushered in a means of handling the office/ campaign. Obviously twitter and social media was always there and used by some past candidates but nothing close to what Trump has done with Twitter. He just bypasses the media with a "fuck off" and takes to the site.

Twitter is a tremendous tool to get brand awareness out -- something other presidents never really felt they had to do on their own.

I mean hes got more twitter followers than the top 10 major new publications has subscribers..combined.

Thats a lot of eyes on him -- may as well bypass the press if you dont need them.

Twitter is a tremendous tool to get brand awareness out -- something other presidents never really felt they had to do on their own.

I mean hes got more twitter followers than the top 10 major new publications has subscribers..combined.

Thats a lot of eyes on him -- may as well bypass the press if you dont need them.

Yea, he's become a king at forwarding his own brand which made the election a whole new angle. A candidate never had experienced an opponent like that. And it's not even like he needed Twitter to get 24/7 news coverage either, ha.

He's keeping up with the times. For better or worse, he's used the tools of the common man, to communicate. I'd imagine that there were similar complaints when Presidents started using the TV to get their word out. It is what it is. Evolve or die.

He's keeping up with the times. For better or worse, he's used the tools of the common man, to communicate. I'd imagine that there were similar complaints when Presidents started using the TV to get their word out. It is what it is. Evolve or die.

There's actually a very interesting history with campaigns/ presidents and different means of communication. Supposedly, the GOP had a decent lock for a few decades on elections because they had deals with the telegraph companies. I'd like to find a book it, especially now that Trump added another chapter.

Legalize marijuana (Shame on Obama for not doing it, it would've been huge for his legacy.)

Secure our southern border.
Well now I wouldn't go that far. It seemed like every year Obama was in office there was a new state that legalised it. So at the very least he started the party on legalizing weed.

Last edited:
If he doesn't immediately win a Nobel prize I hope he isn't hung from a California palm.

Well now I would go that far. It seemed like every year Obama was in office there was a new state that legalised it. So at the very least he started the party on legalizing weed.
He had nothing to do with it.

This is celebration/future reality check thread.

No more desperate, hail mary recounts. No more conspiracy theories on how the Donald may be disqualified. Donald J. Trump will be your next President. Are you prepared, Libs?

For the righteous people of the War Room, what do you expect Big D to do for you?

Yep, I accept that we elected a human being who is 70 years old but has the emotional development of a teenager to be President.

Back