January 20th: The Moment It Gets Real

HereticBD

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
This is celebration/future reality check thread.

No more desperate, hail mary recounts. No more conspiracy theories on how the Donald may be disqualified. Donald J. Trump will be your next President. Are you prepared, Libs?

For the righteous people of the War Room, what do you expect Big D to do for you?

Last edited:
Libs will kick and scream like the children they are all throughout his presidency.

Legalize marijuana (Shame on Obama for not doing it, it would've been huge for his legacy.)

Secure our southern border.

Its ready real. He will be president. He is already making decisions, like his cabinet picks.

Its ready real. He will be president. He is already making decisions, like his cabinet picks.

Bu-but the electoral college....bu-but the recounts....

I assure you, it ain't real to a lot of folks quite yet.

First item should be killing obamacare, since its probably the easiest of his election promises to set in motion.

Start wall negotiations with Mexico the day after

Bu-but the electoral college....bu-but the recounts....

I assure you, it ain't real to a lot of folks quite yet.

Right, and those people need to get over it. Bitching about the rules after a loss isnt helpful.

Given that we still have threads being made about Clinton's policy ideas, it doesnt appear real to sone conservatives either.

Right, and those people need to get over it. Bitching about the rules after a loss isnt helpful.

Given that we still have threads being made about Clinton's policy ideas, it doesnt appear real to sone conservatives either.

In fairness to both sides, it's still understandably a bit hard to believe. I'd like to pretend it's normal, and that I never doubted the man, but I'll be honest, it feels a bit like living in a TV show. As fun as it's been, it hasn't even really hit me yet.

I plan on enjoying the schadenfreude of watching you guys as you realize you got taken for suckers.
Legalize marijuana? He is nominating an anti-pot drug warrior for AG. He has a GOP congress. He is more likely to attack the states thhat have legalized than legalize it nationwide.
Legalize marijuana (Shame on Obama for not doing it, it would've been huge for his legacy.)

Secure our southern border.

Legalize meth, build a bi dome around the usa, kick every non pure white out of usa including irish italian etc. Make neo nazi rallies mandatory. Ban all music genres except for country.

So once Trump is in, does that mean the "but Hillary" arguments end?

I mean, you can still do "but Obama", but he actually was president.

The first smug idiot in the video (not the cutie brunette) reminds me of @panamaican or @Jack V Savage. Smug. Pseudo-intellectual. Obsolete. Wrong.

6pcbFnx.gif

So once Trump is in, does that mean the "but Hillary" arguments end?

I mean, you can still do "but Obama", but he actually was president.

Yeah, but it will just be business as usual for partisan politics.

"'member when Bush/Clinton did so and so?"

"This is like Nixon!"

"This is like Reagan!"

Yada, yada, yada...

I plan on enjoying the schadenfreude of watching you guys as you realize you got taken for suckers.
Legalize marijuana? He is nominating an anti-pot drug warrior for AG. He has a GOP congress. He is more likely to attack the states thhat have legalized than legalize it nationwide.
Trump is more business man than republican. Only an idiot won't see the profitability of the weed industry.

28 states are medical, 8 are recreational. It's not going to trend backwards, eventually the federal gov't will look at the situation and see that it's the right thing to do.

Arkansas and Florida are both traditionally pretty conservative, yet they're medical now. Republicans enjoy marijuana too.

Back