Jan’s gas tank went from E to F. What happened?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He was a notorious gasser earlier in his UFC fights, during which he’d comically have his hands on his knees.

He’s fixed it now, how do you think he did that? Ran more? Polish doctors?

So now that he doesn’t gas anymore, he looks like a solid Top 5 LHW with some good size.

Too much polish sausage in his diet

Just like Schaub
giphy.gif

Something I can relate to is nervous energy.

When I first started doing TKD tournaments, I was so nervous I'd find myself exhausted after one match from just being tense and erratic. As time went on, I found the nervousness completely disappear and I could maintain better output.
Relaxing more is so much better overall for cardio. Maybe this is for Jan Blachowicz too.

He was a notorious gasser earlier in his UFC fights, during which he’d comically have his hands on his knees.

He’s fixed it now, how do you think he did that? Ran more? Polish doctors?

So now that he doesn’t gas anymore, he looks like a solid Top 5 LHW with some good size.

giphy.gif

He'd usually gas after getting wrestled for long periods of time, and he hasn't been fighting that many rasslers as of late, so that has to play a factor as well.

It's that and the fact that he's been improving little by little.

EPO it only has a 4 hour half life so its hard to catch someone using. Seriously though he probably worked on his cardio since it used to be so bad

Back