Jammuh Hall is SO much smaller than Poatan

bro...he's only beaten no knees Santos, glass jaw Johnny Walker, and 42 year old Texeira. What has this dude ever done to inspire this level of confidence? It's baffling.

I know a great champion when I see one with my nearly blind eyes.

I know a great champion when I see one with my nearly blind eyes.
You just watched an elite world class striker with an elite pedigree vs a journeyman exactly like I told you

Lol, ok, I'll be back right here after the fight, you be too. Knowing that Hill is out of shape (as you say) will make it all the worse if he starches Alex like a cheap pair of Walmart jeans.
I'm not mad, congrats to Alex. I'm happy he KO'ed Hill out cold. I was wrong and I eat the crow. Made Hill look like Johny Walker. Lol

Lol, ok, I'll be back right here after the fight, you be too. Knowing that Hill is out of shape (as you say) will make it all the worse if he starches Alex like a cheap pair of Walmart jeans.
You see hit belly jiggle on the way down? Your the worst judge of athleticism lol Jamahal was the classic overachiever nothing more. Having that little pooch jiggly belly on such tall lanky frame is the complete opposite of being athletic. That tells me dude was lazy as hell and didn't put in the work.

You see hit belly jiggle on the way down? Your the worst judge of athleticism lol Jamahal was the classic overachiever nothing more. Having that little pooch jiggly belly on such tall lanky frame is the complete opposite of being athletic. That tells me dude was lazy as hell and didn't put in the work.
Hill might've came back too soon due to the UFC struggling to fill the main event spot. No excuse, Alex is the better fighter. He looked to just have been buying his time for the right moment to strike in there. Alex is the man.

Last edited:
Hill is gonna beat the ever living dog shit out of Alex and make it look easy.

This is a perfect stylistic match up.
how'd that one work out champ?

The opposite of what you said, is what was true.

This was the perfect stylistic matchup for Poatan - a journeyman fighter coming in to strike with the most elite striker in the world in his weight class. Brilliant analysis.

Back