Jamie Varner and Johny Hendricks Spartan Race

No fucks given about them running the race; I just hope that they're a little bit different than all of the people I've met who have done those kinds of races.

How do you know if someone is training for Tough Mudder?

Don't worry. They'll tell you.

No fucks given about them running the race; I just hope that they're a little bit different than all of the people I've met who have done those kinds of races.

HAHA! A guy at my work is training for Tough Mudder. He told all of us...about 6 times.

I know what you mean man, I've run a few and some of the people there can get pretty cocky. I was just curious because I know the races can be risky. I wasn't sure if it was a great idea for Johny considering he's finally getting the fight he wanted.

I was about to agree with you before I noticed your name. Now I just think you're a jealous fatty.

35pp84.jpg

3ot2m6.jpg

Makes me shamed that I put 'I completed the mudder' Pic on my FB last week. Taking it down to lessen my level of douche.

I work at a health club, and I can confirm this

Also apparently Dodson ran the tough mudder last month

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qeeSOmE8cEs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry no idea how to embed the link

What exactly is it....running through mud and what else...how far etc.?

The one they're running should be no more than 5 miles, but there are several obstacles through which it would be very easy to injure an ankle. It's hard to be any more specific because Spartan Race likes to surprise it's contestants and therefore does not release a course map or list of obstacles.

lol sounds like a silly thing to do. i mean the Mental part is good. but they should just spar with bigger guys. thats mental toughness

You know guys.... I completed tough mudder once too..... oh yea.

enough of a fuck given to be the first to post in this thread. fail.

i thought about doing tough mudder once, does that count?

lol its so true all over fb or theyll make sure to tell you personally.

Back