James vick vs khabib

Ruthless_swag

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who takes this? Hypothetical matchup. Biggest guy in the divison in terms of size (vick) against the strongest guy in the division aka khabib. I thought vick would look lanky at that height for a lw. I was totally wrong. Dude looks huge despite being too tall for the weight class. Apparently fights at 185 lbs. Still 185 for a 191 cm guy is pretty low.

Khabib via a raping that would have him being cell mates with War Machine by the end of the night

That's really random. Are you bored?

Khabib and it's not even close. Would put the entire horror movie industry out of business for a decade at least.

Vick would get mauled. Just because someone's big for a div doesn't mean he's always gonna outmuscle people

Vick is working his way up the rankings, give him a couple more fights before contender names like Khabib

Khabib via dominating wrestlefuck mauling.

I would not with that ass beating on Vick. He is not ready for Khabib

taller guys are easier to take down for the most part.

Probably Khabib UD, but I do think it's time for Vick to get a big fight. He could take Barboza's place in the elite matchmaking circle.

Who takes this? Hypothetical matchup. Biggest guy in the divison in terms of size (vick) against the strongest guy in the division aka khabib. I thought vick would look lanky at that height for a lw. I was totally wrong. Dude looks huge despite being too tall for the weight class. Apparently fights at 185 lbs. Still 185 for a 191 cm guy is pretty low.

Bro you should know by now that Shertards do nothing but suck Khabibs dick. You could put a hypothetical match between Khabib and Fedor, then all of these dickriders heads would implode.

Bro you should know by now that Shertards do nothing but suck Khabibs dick. You could put a hypothetical match between Khabib and Fedor, then all of these dickriders heads would implode.
Vick has not shown any feat that would give Khabib trouble. He has reach and solid striking but is not as impressive as Barboza.

Styles make fights. Vick does not have a style that coukd gove Khabib trouble

TS, refer to Gregor Gillespies last fight

I think Vick's length and striking skill could give Khabib problems if he used his jab to keep distance.

The question marks are:
1. How good is Vick in the clinch? Can he control Khabib there and not get taken down?
2. How good is Vick's guard? If he's strong enough off his back, those long legs could help him keep Khabib at bay and create room enough to get back to the feet.

At this point, though, Khabib would be the clear favourite.

Back