James Vick: "These Guys Still Won't Fight Me."

Cause you do nothing for them rankings wise, James.

PastelVapidIsabellinewheatear-size_restricted.gif

More than anything, it was just so satisfying to see everything that Gaethje dreamed of for this fight materialize right before him.

If he keeps talking, i might dislike him more than the Vick that hated dogs.

<Dany07>gets KTFO and claims everyone is ducking him ... translation is he's afraid of all the beasts climbing the ranks offering to ko him again. Hope Felder ko him too.

I kind of thought he had a point when he had his streak but dude fell short the two times he got a higher ranked fighter. At think point I don't think he can complain. Looking at the UFC rankings Chiesa is the only fighter I can see him deserving to fight but he's moving up. Give him the initial Felder fight and we'll go from there.

Aww come on...don't make fun of the guy...he's still concussed...no clue what he's saying

To be fair, Lockhart did say that Vick is one of his biggest weight cutters.

To be fair I spelled tarts wrong so maybe I'm the tard?

That being said I will never understand the bitching about weight cutting.

Vick should talk to remain relevant in this talented LW division.
He is fighting Paul Felder at UFC 233, which is a very good fight for him. It's a must win.

Fuck that guy. He’s someone who greatly overestimates his fighting ability and his popularity. Average fighter with no fans due to a trash personality.

Fuck it, give him another ranked guy.... everyone loves seeing this dumbass get knocked the fuck out.

Barbosa is due for a KO. I'd love to see Eddie Alvarez punch James Vick in the face too.

Give him Kevin Lee and let Mazzagatti ref it.

vick, I bet on you to get kod in every round against gaethje except the first. Any of them would have been in the hundreds for only two dollar bets.

But no, you couldn't even last a few minutes. Fuck you.

Back