James Vick: "These Guys Still Won't Fight Me."

Estrogenblocker1078

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
https://mmajunkie.com/2018/11/james-vick-loss-to-justin-gaethje-depressing-humiliating-ufc

Vick, who just got ktfo after talking loads of shit, is still talking about how guys won't fight him :rolleyes:

“Gaethje is about to fight (Anthony Pettis),” Vick said. “I guarantee if I would have won, Pettis wouldn't have fought me. These guys still wouldn’t have fought me if I would have won. I still would have had to fight someone ranked below me.” <45><45><45><45>

Sure James, whatever you sayScreen Shot 2018-11-19 at 9.02.46 PM.png

Last edited:
If he would have won he wouldn't have lost imo

Last edited:
Cause you do nothing for them rankings wise, James.

PastelVapidIsabellinewheatear-size_restricted.gif

Nobody's fighting you 'cause you're on medical suspension ya goof.

You got knocked to the back of the bus broseph. Like... HARD!!

Vick buddy, you've had two steps up to top 10 guys and been KO'd both times in the first. Time to accept you're not on that level. Thank your lucky stars you don't have to fight Pettis. Try learning how to use your reach in the gym instead of flying knees and brawling.

This dude is 6 foot 3 at LW, I will always root against him.

Nobody wants to fight me just because I’m not ranked and just got ktfo.

Pena should fight Vick for most overpowered lanklet in the UFC.

Vick is in denial and sound like Conor after the Khabib!

Dariush just fought so get him to knock Vick out again.

Its...not because they're afraid James, hope you realise that.

I bet the top 5 in WW would have no problem fighting him...

No one gets knocked out the way Vick does, the way he falls over feels like UFC undisputed 2/

“I guarantee if I would have won, Pettis wouldn't have fought me. These guys still wouldn’t have fought me if I would have won. I still would have had to fight someone ranked below me.”

Nothing about that sentence makes even a little sense. "If I didn't get KTFO, I think these top guys would still be ducking me." I mean, you could speak in hypotheticals, but it means nothing if literally the opposite is what actually happened. What a twit. I knew that Gaijthe shot nailed him hard, but it must have clocked him harder than I thought.

Vick is an NFL legend. He should fight connor for the right money only

This dude is 6 foot 3 at LW, I will always root against him.

Should really be fighting at 170, or even 185. Cuts a ridiculous amount, and probably robs himself of some of his power (which is his main strength) in the process.

Back