James Van Der Beek from Dawsons Creek reveals He Had His ‘Ass Grabbed by "Older, Powerful Men’

Would that lead to a rise in human trafficking?

There would have to be some safeguards against that, yeah. Lots, in fact. Unionization, elected "madams", police sweeps, it would all have to be as open and transparent as possible to keep that crap away.

Shows you how beta these hollyweird libcuck pedo’s are. If I wanted Van Der Beek’s ass, I would take that ass.

Corey Feldman has been saying for years that Hollywood is just a cesspool of pedophilia and sexual predation. I think we all owe that guy an apology. At least we did until he put on that retarded musical performance. After that I was like, "well, he kind of deserves to suffer."

Good for him.

Doesn't look at all like he's trying to capitalize on this situation to get his name out there at all.

To be fair, why just believe something because someone made an allegation? You just said yourself there was no proof.

Well that's what I mean. He was accused of raping a boy at that party but nothing ever came of it because there was no proof. Of course those parties are notorious for being pervert parties, but there's nothing solid to go on so it could be true, or that kid could be making it up. We'll never know. But the point is, that's basically what it's gonna be like for anyone coming forward. There's really no way to prove most of it so most of the pervs will be able to walk scot free and stuff like this will inevitably continue, probably forever. (Hollywood itself is notorious for being perv/cesspool city so I tend to be more open to claims of wrongdoing)

man.... i wonder how baseball players feel..

being assulted every time they wait for a ball to drop into their gloves.

(no pun intended. honestly)

I mean was it the grip that was powerful?

hits-blunt-twitter-16.jpg

He spoke up after Terry Crews first revealed that some of these gay male execs have been acting inappropriately. Terry Crews would chokefuck Sherdog, so spare me the crying memes:

maxresdefault.jpg
terry wouldnt do anything. per his words, hes a black man. thats all ANYONE needs to lock him up.

he aint on nothin

terry wouldnt do anything. per his words, hes a black man. thats all ANYONE needs to lock him up.

he aint on nothin
Read about what Terry did to his abusive father if you want to know what Terry will do if you put his back against a wall.

Being intelligent doesn't make you a bitch.

Read about what Terry did to his abusive father if you want to know what Terry will do if you put his back against a wall.

Being intelligent doesn't make you a bitch.
UH who said it did???

chill out with assuming. damn.

im speaking on terry NOW. and terry NOW wouldnt do anything based on his celebrity because it precedes him AND the climate that we as americans currently live in. which HE addressed.

so...yeah

UH who said it did???

chill out with assuming. damn.

im speaking on terry NOW. and terry NOW wouldnt do anything based on his celebrity because it precedes him AND the climate that we as americans currently live in. which HE addressed.

so...yeah
The rationality of his motivations for not reprising against that sort of behavior with a beatdown is no different than it would be for a while male actor; at best they are amplified, but I doubt the stats back that up for someone of his socioeconomic status (and fame) at this point-- since we're talking NOW.

He spoke up after Terry Crews first revealed that some of these gay male execs have been acting inappropriately. Terry Crews would chokefuck Sherdog, so spare me the crying memes:

maxresdefault.jpg

lol I'm supposed to fear Terry Crews because he got his dick grabbed by some BBC admirer ?

Ok his ass got grabbed and now he knows the condition of working with that guy. Does he come back for more? Is he a slave? He can decide as an adult, given the opportunities and rewards offered, If letting his ass get grabbed (or maybe more) is worthwhile. No victims, only volunteers.

The rationality of his motivations for not reprising against that sort of behavior with a beatdown is no different than it would be for a while male actor; at best they are amplified, but I doubt the stats back that up for someone of his socioeconomic status (and fame) at this point-- since we're talking NOW.
u talkin stats while im talking HIS OWN WORDS.

hes a black man in a white dominated field/country. his response with violence would only tarnish his image and nothing more.

Punch the dude, and he gets a black eye for a week.

His counter punch: He ends your career.
And it may just not end your career, it could bury you in litigation and have your reputation ruined.

Back