James Van Der Beek from Dawsons Creek reveals He Had His ‘Ass Grabbed by "Older, Powerful Men’

Gangsters_Paradise

Gangster Belt
Banned
Reaction score
The Dawson’s Creek star, 40, spoke out about his experiences as a younger actor in Hollywood after slamming those criticizing the women who have spoken out about Harvey Weinstein‘s alleged sexual misconduct.

Taking to Twitter late Wednesday night, Van Der Beek said he had been the target of older men.

“I’ve had my ass grabbed by older, powerful men, I’ve had them corner me in inappropriate sexual conversations when I was much younger,’ he tweeted.

“I understand the unwarranted shame, powerlessness & inability to blow the whistle. There’s a power dynamic that feels impossible to overcome.”

http://people.com/movies/james-van-der-beek-reveals-he-had-his-ass-grabbed-by-older-powerful-men/

james-van-der-beek-crying-gif.gif

Good for him for coming forward. The whistle should be blown on this. The only issue is most of these allegations happened in the past so there'll be no way to prove them.

Similar to when Brian Singer got ousted for raping a boy at a Hollywood queer party. But there was no proof so nothing ever came of it.

Similar to when Brian Singer got ousted for raping a boy at a Hollywood queer party. But there was no proof so nothing ever came of it.

To be fair, why just believe something because someone made an allegation? You just said yourself there was no proof.

If someone tried to assault Terry Crews, no one is immune or safe to that shit.

I remember reading a while back about Bryan Singer and his sex abuse ring he belonged to. Shame it had to come to this finally for people to care.

EDIT: Ok someone beat me to it But I guarantee nobody would give a shit if A-List actors weren’t speaking up about it.

Not surprising, rumors of the pedophilia and rape in Hollywood have been around forever.

I don't want to to wait for our lives to be over, I want to know right now that all these sexual harassment in the workplace would stop in any type of workplace or industry.

Why are so many old men gay?? First the priests now these guys??

To be fair, why just believe something because someone made an allegation? You just said yourself there was no proof.

I was at bar one night near where they were filming an Xmen movie. Shawn Ashmore (Iceman) joined my table. In the meantime one of my group said some creepy weirdo aggressively propositioned him in the washroom. Shawn said, "Oh, I know who that is. One of the producers of my film."

So...personally I'll believe pretty much anything about Brian Singer.

Last edited:
Prostitution needs to be legal, get these people to get their urges out on consenting people they pay for this shit

Also what was James van der Beek wearing when this happened?

Back