James Toney vs Conor McGregor in Jujitsu

King Cobra

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I would like to see a lighter weight James Toney take on Conor in a Jujitsu match. I think since James Toney trained MMA for Couture and he has a MMA fight under his belt against one of the greats that he would be able to take on Conor in Jujitsu since Conor tapped out to Nate Diaz....Fact is Toney lasted over three minutes with Couture on the ground who is a blackbelt in BJJ. Toney defended Couture's first triangle choke hold attempt against the cage but ended up gassing out and finally tapped due to exhaustion in the second triangle chokehold attempt. So Toney takes it in BJJ against Conor.

OH WAIT!!!

See what I did there?

I see that you're not all that bright.

If you're going to make comparisons, at least make it apples to apples. Not apples to fucking grapefruit.

I would like to sleep with Katy Perry but it ain't happening brother.

No one thinks Kevin Lee can beat any boxer on the planet, but this is McGOAT we're talking about here bro.

giphy.gif

I see that you're not all that bright.

If you're going to make comparisons, at least make it apples to apples. Not apples to fucking grapefruit.

I think you are just simply slow and do not get the point of the post but I will help you out little buddy.

Just because a MMA fighter does well with his boxing in MMA does not mean he will do well against an established pro boxer in boxing. Even if the boxer is a journeyman who was ranked in the top 50 he will still schooled any MMA fighter that is 0-0 in boxing.

If you need your caretaker to explain it to you further until you get it than go ahead and take all the time you need and than come back to me on here.

Okay little buddy? Okay.

I would like to see a lighter weight James Toney take on Conor in a Jujitsu match. I think since James Toney trained MMA for Couture and he has a MMA fight under his belt against one of the greats that he would be able to take on Conor in Jujitsu since Conor tapped out to Nate Diaz....Fact is Toney lasted over three minutes with Couture on the ground who is a blackbelt in BJJ. Toney defended Couture's first triangle choke hold attempt against the cage but ended up gassing out and finally tapped due to exhaustion in the second triangle chokehold attempt. So Toney takes it in BJJ against Conor.

OH WAIT!!!

See what I did there?
giphy.gif

I think you are just simply slow and do not get the point of the post but I will help you out little buddy.

Just because a MMA fighter does well with his boxing in MMA does not mean he will do well against an established pro boxer in boxing. Even if the boxer is a journeyman who was ranked in the top 50 he will still schooled any MMA fighter that is 0-0 in boxing.

If you need your caretaker to explain it to you further until you get it than go ahead and take all the time you need and than come back to me on here.

Okay little buddy? Okay.

If you can't see the difference between a trained boxer doing a few jiu jitsu classes and an MMA fighter who has incorporated boxing training into his entire combat sports career then I don't know what to tell you, ok "little buddy"?.

And I'm not even saying that Conor is going to win. Any half-knowledgeable combat sports fan should know that the odds are clearly in Mayweathers favor. But this is not anywhere NEAR as lop-sided as Toney vs. Couture.

Your comparison is shit, period, and you've successfully proven that you're just one really dumb shit.

So you think McG's boxing ability is comparable to Toney's BJJ??? That's a horrible comparison.

If you can't see the difference between a trained boxer doing a few jiu jitsu classes and an MMA fighter who has incorporated boxing training into his entire combat sports career then I don't know what to tell you, ok "little buddy"?.

And I'm not even saying that Conor is going to win. Any half-knowledgeable combat sports fan should know that the odds are clearly in Mayweathers favor. But this is not anywhere NEAR as lop-sided as Toney vs. Couture.

Your comparison is shit, period, and you've successfully proven that you're just one really dumb shit.

You are one stupid fuck. First off I am obviously being hyperbolic with my comparison. But the fact is that we saw how Conor did against a well established BJJ player like Nate Diaz on the ground and he croak. At least Toney hung for more than three minutes against Couture and actually defended the first attempted triangle choke.

I was using a that example to show how Boxing is not just some art that requires punching. It is a style that requires years and experience to master just like BJJ.

McGregor does not have the experience nor the years that Mayweather put into boxing to become the master of that style that he is. As hyperbolic as my example may seemed, the Conor vs Mayweather fight will definitely be as one sided as Toney vs Couture (ground wise because Toney would had knocked out Couture had Couture stood against him like Sylvia did Mercer).

You are one stupid fuck. First off I am obviously being hyperbolic with my comparison. But the fact is that we saw how Conor did against a well established BJJ player like Nate Diaz on the ground and he croak. At least Toney hung for more than three minutes against Couture and actually defended the first attempted triangle choke.

I was using a that example to show how Boxing is not just some art that requires punching. It is a style that requires years and experience to master just like BJJ.

McGregor does not have the experience nor the years that Mayweather put into boxing to become the master of that style that he is. As hyperbolic as my example may seemed, the Conor vs Mayweather fight will definitely be as one sided as Toney vs Couture (ground wise because Toney would had knocked out Couture had Couture stood against him like Sylvia did Mercer).

Jesus fucking Christ, you're a fucking moron King Cobra, truly.

Hyperbolic or not, your comparison is absolute shit and this fight will in NO way be as one-sided as Toney vs. Couture. If you believe that, you're even more thick than I had originally thought.

Like I said in my first post, at least compare apples to apples. Seriously, do us all a favor and please, for the sake of humanity, get a vasectomy so you don't infest the world with more fucking historically dumb ignorant fucking children.

** And stop sending me private messages you fucking creeper **

Jesus fucking Christ, you're a fucking moron King Cobra, truly.

Hyperbolic or not, your comparison is absolute shit and this fight will in NO way be as one-sided as Toney vs. Couture. If you believe that, you're even more thick than I had originally thought.

Like I said in my first post, at least compare apples to apples. Seriously, do us all a favor and please, for the sake of humanity, get a vasectomy so you don't infest the world with more fucking historically dumb ignorant fucking children.

** And stop sending me private messages you fucking creeper **

It will be one sided because Mayweather has mastered the sport of boxing and he mastered the style of boxing. You are really fucking stupid.

You think it will jot be one sided at all?

You know shit about Boxing. You stupid inbred fucking hick.

It will be one sided because Mayweather has mastered the sport of boxing and he mastered the style of boxing. You are really fucking stupid.

You think it will jot be one sided at all?

You know shit about Boxing. You stupid inbred fucking hick.

You need to learn how to read and comprehend you ignorant fuck.

I said it would NOT BE AS ONE-SIDED AS TONY VS. COUTURE.

Is that spelled out well enough for you or do you need it in fucking crayon or sidewalk chalk?

Look, just face facts King Dumbshit; you’re a fucking moron, plain and simple. I know it, the rest of the people in that SHIT thread of yours know it, I’m guessing your family likely knows it but tells you you’re a special flower in order to not hurt your feelings.

The world needs dumb fucks like you, so just move on in blissful ignorance and honestly, stop private messaging me.

You need to learn how to read and comprehend you ignorant fuck.

I said it would NOT BE AS ONE-SIDED AS TONY VS. COUTURE.

Is that spelled out well enough for you or do you need it in fucking crayon or sidewalk chalk?

Look, just face facts King Dumbshit; you’re a fucking moron, plain and simple. I know it, the rest of the people in that SHIT thread of yours know it, I’m guessing your family likely knows it but tells you you’re a special flower in order to not hurt your feelings.

The world needs dumb fucks like you, so just move on in blissful ignorance and honestly, stop private messaging me.

BUT BUT BUT Why you mad though?

It will be one sided as Toney vs Couture if not worst.

You are the one who came all angry as if you want Conor to fuck you up the ass. You :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

BUT BUT BUT Why you mad though?

It will be one sided as Toney vs Couture if not worst.

You are the one who came all angry as if you want Conor to fuck you up the ass. You :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Solid retort. The old "gay" routine. You know you've lost and you're a fucking dipshit when ...

KC, seriously, just stop. You're a fucking embarrassment, your posts are shit and you have the intelligence equivalent to the nugget of shit I currently have lodged in my ass crack.

Back