James Toney fighting tonight on PPV

Oh god, it's for the WBF title, and it's not even the World Boxing Federation. Jesus.

Oh man this is the last thing he should be doing. He may be in a situation where he needs the money but damn, his speech started slurring like 10 years ago.

I love me some James Toney and I don't want to hear about how brain damaged he is because he fought too long.

Oh man this is the last thing he should be doing. He may be in a situation where he needs the money but damn, his speech started slurring like 10 years ago.

I love me some James Toney and I don't want to hear about how brain damaged he is because he fought too long.

He's not brain damaged, that's just how he speaks.

true legend
nicest style to watch, defensive wizard but never shy of throwing punches

Didnt watch... did anyone? How'd it go?

Toney is probably my favorite boxer. I can't think of a fighter more awesome to watch, like shamiac above me said, his defense AND his offense. And his GUTS! Dude was a REAL fighter. What a great career.

Damn, I shoulda bought the fight, I at least want dude to get paid if he's gonna continue to do this to himself...

Damn always been a fan too. Still watch the shit out of peter 1 (bullshit ass decision), holyfield,jirov and Barkley a lot. I know his shit was done when he couldn't beat the rock and lost to peter in the rematch but still always fan sad to see him still having to fight in 2017. Would almost rather just send him 20 bucks.

Give this man a Rizin contract.

James Toney verses Jerome LeBanner.

Whaaaaat

Toney still fights??

This is my second amazement in a row regarding him. First I saw a vid of him in the octagon. Now this wtf

Dude must be low on cash goddamn

Didnt watch... did anyone? How'd it go?

Toney is probably my favorite boxer. I can't think of a fighter more awesome to watch, like shamiac above me said, his defense AND his offense. And his GUTS! Dude was a REAL fighter. What a great career.

Damn, I shoulda bought the fight, I at least want dude to get paid if he's gonna continue to do this to himself...

Toney's my number 3 behind 2: Roy Jones jr and 1: Iron Mike Tyson

Toney vs AJ next.

look at the spwed and power.

90 pro fights and he's never been stopped. That's damn impressive.

I hope he doesn't get confused and go to the make a wish foundation ready to fight

Looks like a work to me but never the less, happy he won. Even though he is an old fat man, I bet he is still crafty as hell if you ever had to spar with him.

Back