James Thompson bellator war wagon

I like James. What's he up to these days?

I think he's trying to run his own gym in Bristol.

He fought not that long ago (Dec 2017) but lost by 1st round guillotine, and failed a drugs test to boot (Bellator tribal commission drug testing, not even USADA), 1yr suspension until December 2018.

I think he's trying to run his own gym in Bristol.

He fought not that long ago (Dec 2017) but lost by 1st round guillotine, and failed a drugs test to boot (Bellator tribal commission drug testing, not even USADA), 1yr suspension until December 2018.
Thanks brother!

LOPATA-SZPADEL-SZTYCHOWKA-z-TRZONKIEM-SUPER-MOCNA

He does well, looks intimidating before fight.
There was a Microsoft paint of him v Aleksander Emelianenko in Pride where he looked all intense and Fedor and Aleks were all chill. Words can't describe it, it was funny as hell.

There was a Microsoft paint of him v Aleksander Emelianenko in Pride where he looked all intense and Fedor and Aleks were all chill. Words can't describe it, it was funny as hell.

I don't know what Microsoft paint means, but that was James' debute in Pride and that performance of him made him a star we know today.

It was a big thing on Sherdog a few years back. People would make cartoons in Microsoft paint of legendary MMA moments.
I don't know what Microsoft paint means, but that was James' debute in Pride and that performance of him made him a star we know today.

It was great being a JT Warwagon member back in the days, as James Thompson was one of the very few fighters to interact with his fans before the age of twitter and all that stuff.

When the Colossus would do shout outs to the WARWAGON© and promise that this time he's watched even more DVDs, so he can't lose, it felt a bit like a buddy of ours was fighting <RomeroSalute>

I'm still mad that his fight against Houston Alexander got scrapped by Bellator...

Poor James got fucked over by the refs in the Kimbo and Butterbean fights, his career could have been different had he been the dude who smoked Slice in EliteXC;
The fight could have been stopped when JT was mounted and raining punches down on Kimbo... no one would have complained.

Instead it got stopped when Kimbo punched James cauliflower ear <{cruzshake}>
And Seth Petruzelli took everything that JT worked for in the very next fight... well I'm also a fan of the Silver Back Pepperoni so I was happy back then, but still <{hughesimpress}>

Back