James Strickland benches 655 raw

I need to get on the sauce.

I saw a video in youtube where an asian guy who only weighs like 160lbs benched 400+ lbs

Very strong. Would love to see him go up against Jeremy Hoornstra.

I saw a video in youtube where an asian guy who only weighs like 160lbs benched 400+ lbs
There are many guys that have benched 400+ raw weighing in the 160s. A few have cracked 500.

Towards the end of the video where James was pressing the weight 2" off the safety rack, was that to train the nervous system or was it more of a mental thing?

Wait, does benching raw equal less or more? And how does wearing a condom while benching make a difference!?! <Y2JSmirk>

I've thought about it myself.
We all probably have lol. Prob gonna pull the trigger. I figure Ill be lifting in the Animal Cage within 6 months.

Rubish finna be ducking me imo.

We all probably have lol. Prob gonna pull the trigger. I figure Ill be lifting in the Animal Cage within 6 months.

Rubish finna be ducking me imo.
Well good news is it isn't as damaging as we were taught to believe, except for the amounts that mr olympia types are downing. Still risky but less so than smokin or some such shit

Well good news is it isn't as damaging as we were taught to believe, except for the amounts that mr olympia types are downing. Still risky but less so than smokin or some such shit
We all gonna die anyway. Might as well go out jacked.

We all gonna die anyway. Might as well go out jacked.
I've been reading studies with different steroids given to animals and one with old ladies with broken hips. Interesting read. Trying to find the actual long term studies from California on people who use them. I can find abstracts but not the study.

Back