James Rodriguez dojo storm, Irrational and psychotic blue harasses and threatens instructor

You can repeat the same shit over and over again, the fact is that you've joined yesterday only to bitch about some dude dojo storming a dude running a scam, then get really offended and started trying to switch the focus on the stommer attacking is credentials, you sir are Full of shit...

By the way, i have Quite good reading comprehension, in Spanish Portuguese English and guarani, so if you want to attack me for my lack of grammar skills, you are entitle to, just consider English is like my 4th language, may be 3rd...

Wrong, Rafael Cordeiro has a belt system and so do many mt affiliations...

There's not anyone saying you cannot teach sub wrestling or any kind of grappling art without having a proper rank in Bjj, just don't say you are teaching Bjj and least of all be promoting people in Bjj classes if you are not a black belt in Bjj...

I could give 2 fucks about what James had done, he was an ass, that doesn't Kyle is innocent of running an scam...

Just talking gibberish, and nonsense. Maybe you should focus on English and stop attacking me with verbal hostility. I've repeated myself to u countless times. But it seems like u are not understanding me. And ur argument has no merit so what you are saying now is American free style kickboxing is Muay Thai.. You my friend don't sound very good right about now. Please stop cursing and be an adult and stop acting like a child

Last edited:
in the picture you posted it says "kids kickboxing" not muay thai. it's always a stupid money grab to wear a belt in kickboxing or muay thai anyway.

the issue here though, is that if you don't know anyone involved in this incident you may have a serious problem. If you have a job and a regular life and actually train in some sort of martial art like you'd have us believe, then you need to ask yourself why this random dojo storm was so important to you that you made an account on an online forum and e-mailed a whole bunch of people you don't know.

if you ask me, that's pretty weird and probably not very healthy. I'm not trying to be mean (and let's face it, you're just a troll anyway), but in the off chance that you are what you say you are, I beg you to drop all of this. Delete the account and save yourself before it's too late.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Answer posted in previous threads, please take the time to read them and attain your answer from there. Thank you for your time.

I would please like to answer this question by forum member Gambledub
"Do you personally know anyone involved in this situation???"

Gambledub if you previously read the thread you will know my answer as stated previously by me which is "I am not involved/affiliated with either party", If that is too hard for you to comprehend or digest I suggest, you take out a Webster Dictionary and search the definition for each word. You are looking into things to deeply as stated previously. I can tell you are very involved in this thread, unlike you I was doing research and contacted them directly and one of the sources responded. Anyways, I think you should read all the threads before you respond or say something because I keep repeating myself. :) have a good day and hope all your dreams come true.

Gambledub will dismantle you, Brutus Beefcake your flowing locks into a mullet, and post the entire thing in a gif heavy google doc which we can all enjoy over and over. Do not fuck with him, but if you're gonna come on, then come on.

I was almost hoping the brain damaged dude or one of his students would armbar the lanky stormer; he's definitely got the long arms ripe for the taking.

Hey! As a long armed guy, I do not appreciate this (gotta copy Keenan and Roger's armor defense more...)

Gambledub will dismantle you, Brutus Beefcake your flowing locks into a mullet, and post the entire thing in a gif heavy google doc which we can all enjoy over and over. Do not fuck with him, but if you're gonna come on, then come on.

Answer posted in previous threads, please take the time to read them and attain your answer from there. Thank you for your time.

Wasn't really a question. More of a statement that you should leave and never return...but ok.

thank you for YOUR time!

Wishes and dreams dickbag.

Martha is a decent troll. It's been fun to see the different elements come together.

Martha will ask, " What exactly makes me a troll?". Demanding detailed examples. If those examples are given, Martha will go deeper down the hole. If not, Martha will insist that we are slandering him/her. It's all formulaic, but Martha is well practiced and entrrtaiming, subtle but effective.

Just talking gibberish, and nonsense. Maybe you should focus on English and stop attacking me with verbal hostility. I've repeated myself to u countless times. But it seems like u are not understanding me. And ur argument has no merit so what you are saying now is American free style kickboxing is Muay Thai.. You my friend don't sound very good right about now. Please stop cursing and be an adult and stop acting like a child

What Im saying is rafael cordeiro has a belt system in his MT affiliation, do you even know who cordeiro is?

Im the one talking nonsense? lmfao gtfo kyle...

I too have brought the karate back into jiu jitsu.

What Im saying is rafael cordeiro has a belt system in his MT affiliation, do you even know who cordeiro is?

Thank you for ur hostile response you proved my point of acting like an angry/hostile child. Why don't u stop speculating and now ur saying I'm Kyle. U really sound bad. I'm so glad I'm not stooping to ur level with hostile and verbal insults. Ur even swearing that really proves a point of ur maturity level similar to person in video. Thank you for replying would u please leave the discussion, if u

More speculation, now I'm Kyle, you are turning delusional, u really don't sound very good every time u respond. Could you please respond like an adult and stop acting up like a child (only if you stick to the topic)Please leave if do not wish to follow the topic of this thread. your verbal insults are pathetic to say the least.

Last edited:
Kyle - we get it - you didn't like the dojo storm. Get over it

Thank you for ur hostile response you proved my point of acting like an angry/hostile child. Why don't u stop speculating and now ur saying I'm Kyle. I really sound bad. I'm so glad I'm not stooping to ur level with hostile and verbal insults. Ur even swearing that really proves a point of ur maturity level similar to person in video. Thank you for replying would u please leave the discussion, if u

More speculation, now I'm Kyle, you are turning delusional, u really don't sound very good every time u respond. Could you please respond like an adult and stop acting up like a child (only if you stick to the topic)Please leave if do not wish to follow the topic of this thread. your verbal insults are pathetic to say the least.

M80, you're just all ate up. You're a soup sandwich, a hot mess. Your prose jumps around more than a cholo on speed. You've got more fractures than an anarcho-feministich book reading club. If you fall on your sword now you may save what little honor you have left.

Last edited:
I'd like to think that if a blue belt, or purple belt, or brown belt under my instructor pulled something like this guy James, there would be consequences.

I'm pretty sure that if I pulled this kind of shit and he got wind of it, we'd have a come to Jesus conversation. Being a Blue Belt, or a whatever belt isn't just having a belt, it's representing the guy who gave it to you. I wonder what James Rodriguez's instructor thinks about all this.

I'm a blue belt and my instructor would beat the piss out of me if I ever pulled some crap like this.

I forgot some a few of you on here lack the common sense or mental fortitude to make the distinction of someone being sarcastic. If you cannot make that distinction, it is not my problem. But it is entertaining to say the least. Anyways, hope all of you are had a wonderful day. May all your dreams come true, Martha

I forgot some a few of you on here lack the common sense or mental fortitude to make the distinction of someone being sarcastic. If you cannot make that distinction, it is not my problem. But it is entertaining to say the least. Anyways, hope all of you are had a wonderful day. May all your dreams come true, Martha

Glad to be of service Kyle

This was difficult to watch and not handled well. Despite any claims the guy has against his belt lineage/legitimacy...he actually looks like the big jerk in the end.

Back