James Rodriguez dojo storm, Irrational and psychotic blue harasses and threatens instructor

BJJ_RAGE "do not expect a come back from TS, he is either the dude who got stormed or one of his blind full students." Wow another bright response based on speculation. Wait did you do your research or are just going blind on this thread? have you read other MMA sources because clearly this instructor only has two students. Please read the entire thread as stated previously by me before you make one of your intellectual responses. Right now You should face palm yourself because you really don't sound good now. Well, I was busy today and also was waiting for a response from the sources that is why I was not back, also I have a profession which kept me busy the entire day. What did you do today. I will speculate like a baboon, if you do not respond within a few hours :) Martha

I would please like to answer this question by forum member Gambledub
"Do you personally know anyone involved in this situation???"

Gambledub if you previously read the thread you will know my answer as stated previously by me which is "I am not involved/affiliated with either party", If that is too hard for you to comprehend or digest I suggest, you take out a Webster Dictionary and search the definition for each word. You are looking into things to deeply as stated previously. I can tell you are very involved in this thread, unlike you I was doing research and contacted them directly and one of the sources responded. Anyways, I think you should read all the threads before you respond or say something because I keep repeating myself. :) have a good day and hope all your dreams come true.

well its really hard to believe that you have no interest in this matter, you have joined the forum to create this specific thread, then you all the sudden decide to write james asking for his credentials in behalf of sherdog? wtf?

its quite clrear why you created this thread, so stop pretending you are unbiased or dont know either party.

Wait did you do your research or are just going blind on this thread? have you read other MMA sources because clearly this instructor only has two students. Please read the entire thread as stated previously by me before you make one of your intellectual responses. Right now You should face palm yourself because you really don't sound good now. Well, I was busy today and also was waiting for a response from the sources that is why I was not back, also I have a profession which kept me busy the entire day. What did you do today. I will speculate like a baboon, if you do not respond within a few hours :) Martha.

I dont know who you ar, but its quite clear you/know the fake instructor.

I do not get all that bjj butthurt. Bjj techniques were not invented by Gracie family and not their property. If anyone wants to teach how to break an arm he can call it kimura or gyaku ude garami and this does not change anything. If someone wants to put a black or red belt on himself this is no different from what Helio Gracie did.

"well its really hard to believe that you have no interest in this matter, you have joined the forum to create this specific thread, then you all the sudden decide to write james asking for his credentials in behalf of sherdog? wtf?"

Well, clearly you are not reading all the threads because this inquiry was not only made by me but another forum member as well that is why I said "sherdog". Maybe you should take the time to read everything on this thread and then respond with something meaningful. Also the information I provided was for you guys as well which is sherdog.

its quite clrear why you created this thread, so stop pretending you are unbiased or dont know either party." Well another forum member wanted to know as well, if you read all the threads clearly which you did not from the look of things. because I keep repeating myself.

"I dont know who you ar, but its quite clear you/know the fake instructor."

you spelled "ar" wrong, you must mean "are", you might want to edit that. I already answered this question which is [I am not affiliated/involved with either party]. But it looks like you are not reading all the threads nor can you attain your answer from my various responses within this threads. It looks like you are having a problem with reading comprehension. It is not my fault, nor do I care what you think or believe because you really don't sound good right now, when you make one of your bright speculative responses. May all your dreams come true, Martha :)

This is forum open to anyone, I have every right to join like anyone else. I saw this video on social media and figures I'd share my two cents.

"well its really hard to believe that you have no interest in this matter, you have joined the forum to create this specific thread, then you all the sudden decide to write james asking for his credentials in behalf of sherdog? wtf?"

Well, clearly you are not reading all the threads because this inquiry was not only made by me but another forum member as well that is why I said "sherdog". Maybe you should take the time to read everything on this thread and then respond with something meaningful. Also the information I provided was for you guys as well which is sherdog.

its quite clrear why you created this thread, so stop pretending you are unbiased or dont know either party." Well another forum member wanted to know as well, if you read all the threads clearly which you did not from the look of things. because I keep repeating myself.

"I dont know who you ar, but its quite clear you/know the fake instructor."

you spelled "ar" wrong, you must mean "are", you might want to edit that. I already answered this question which is [I am not affiliated/involved with either party] but it looks like you are not reading all the threads and attaining your answer from my various responses within other threads. It looks like you have a problem with reading comprehension. It is not my fault, nor do I care what you think or believe because you really don't sound good when you make one of your bright speculative responses. May all your dreams come true, Martha :)

This is forum open to anyone, I have every right to join like anyone else. I saw this video on social media and figures I'd share my two cents.

I know what you said, I read it, I just call it bs.

From BJJ_RAGE "I know what you said, I read it, I just call it bs." I seem to keep repeating myself to you. . please lets move on this person is clearly speaking "stupid, dumb, dumb talk" and has no sense of logic or basic reading comprehension.

Please Get back on the topic...

Ok here's a topic.

If Kyle or whoever isn't doing or teaching BJJ why wear expensive BJJ gis when plain judo or Heavyweight karate uniforms are cheaper?

You can say "what's the uniform matter" but that's a two way argument. Why bother buying a gi specifically marketed to BJJ when you supposedly aren't doing BJJ?

Illogical and dense at best, purposely misleading at worst.

Rickson and his global association needs to set the ground rules for dojo storming. Peeps are just getting out of control with it and not painting a good picture of the BJJ Police. I was almost hoping the brain damaged dude or one of his students would armbar the lanky stormer; he's definitely got the long arms ripe for the taking.

as stated by Russky "
I do not get all that bjj butthurt. Bjj techniques were not invented by Gracie family and not their property. If anyone wants to teach how to break an arm he can call it kimura or gyaku ude garami and this does not change anything. If someone wants to put a black or red belt on himself this is no different from what Helio Gracie did."

He does have a great point there moves are not trade marked plus the do come from JUDO and the gracie family branch off in there own art concentrating on the ground techniques of JUDO NEWAZA. I agree the uniform is a two way argument.

Also, from jame's e-mail "I received a black belt in American free style kickboxing under Jason porter at the international academy of martial arts"

what is American Free style Kickboxing it states here on school website https://www.facebook.com/The-Crows-Nest-MMA-755439591251395/info/?tab=overview
"Our Academy is dedicated to learning and teaching the arts of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai with a focus on competing at a high level. Join our team! "

Wait he used the WORD "MUAY THAI", clearly he is not a Muay Thai practitioner but a practioner of American free style kickboxing which he holds a blackbelt in. Also, there are no belt rankings in muay thai except championship belts. He states this information in martial arts background/bio, he provided for us. I clearly see some hypocrisy here. It is not okay for kyle to use brazilain jiu jitsu moves in his COMBAT JIU JITSU SYSTEM/ nor the uniform but it is okay for James Rodriguez to use muay thai in his school website description, and also market his program as Muay Thai when it clearly is not Muay Thai?

I think the person that did the dojo storm should practice what he preaches to say the least :)

description

"Five Element Kids Kickboxing Call or text us today to try a free lesson and see the positive change in your child's attitude. 607-768-7003"

look at this gem, he is wearing his blackbelt, in Kickboxing, yet the description states MUAY THAI on the school website. Are his clients being mislead because it does state from the evidence shown?
Bottom line is practice what you preach :)

Last edited:
Ok here's a topic.

If Kyle or whoever isn't doing or teaching BJJ why wear expensive BJJ gis when plain judo or Heavyweight karate uniforms are cheaper?

You can say "what's the uniform matter" but that's a two way argument. Why bother buying a gi specifically marketed to BJJ when you supposedly aren't doing BJJ?

Illogical and dense at best, purposely misleading at worst.

Coz they cool breah

as stated by Russky "
I do not get all that bjj butthurt. Bjj techniques were not invented by Gracie family and not their property. If anyone wants to teach how to break an arm he can call it kimura or gyaku ude garami and this does not change anything. If someone wants to put a black or red belt on himself this is no different from what Helio Gracie did."

He does have a great point there moves are not trade marked plus the do come from JUDO and the gracie family branch off in there own art concentrating on the ground techniques of JUDO NEWAZA. I agree the uniform is a two way argument.

Also, from jame's e-mail "I received a black belt in American free style kickboxing under Jason porter at the international academy of martial arts"

what is American Free style Kickboxing it states here on school website https://www.facebook.com/The-Crows-Nest-MMA-755439591251395/info/?tab=overview
"Our Academy is dedicated to learning and teaching the arts of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai with a focus on competing at a high level. Join our team! "

Wait he used the WORD "MUAY THAI", clearly he is not a Muay Thai practitioner but a practioner of American free style kickboxing which he holds a blackbelt in. Also, there are no belt rankings in muay thai except championship belts. He states this information in martial arts background/bio, he provided for us. I clearly see some hypocrisy here. It is not okay for kyle to use brazilain jiu jitsu moves in his COMBAT JIU JITSU SYSTEM/ nor the uniform but it is okay for James Rodriguez to use muay thai in his school website description, and also market his program as Muay Thai when it clearly is not Muay Thai?

I think the person that did the dojo storm should practice what he preaches to say the least :)

description

"Five Element Kids Kickboxing Call or text us today to try a free lesson and see the positive change in your child's attitude. 607-768-7003"

look at this gem, he is wearing his blackbelt, in Kickboxing, yet the description states MUAY THAI on the school website. Are his clients being mislead because it does state from the evidence shown?

You seem to have quite a vested interest in this discussion on a forum you joined solely for this topic for somebody who has no involvement in the issue, especially considering how defensive you get when asked.

Please tell Kyle I said hello.

Edit: also, please learn to use the "reply" button.

as stated by Russky "

description

Bottom line is practice what you preach
:)

in the picture you posted it says "kids kickboxing" not muay thai. it's always a stupid money grab to wear a belt in kickboxing or muay thai anyway.

the issue here though, is that if you don't know anyone involved in this incident you may have a serious problem. If you have a job and a regular life and actually train in some sort of martial art like you'd have us believe, then you need to ask yourself why this random dojo storm was so important to you that you made an account on an online forum and e-mailed a whole bunch of people you don't know.

if you ask me, that's pretty weird and probably not very healthy. I'm not trying to be mean (and let's face it, you're just a troll anyway), but in the off chance that you are what you say you are, I beg you to drop all of this. Delete the account and save yourself before it's too late.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

From BJJ_RAGE "I know what you said, I read it, I just call it bs." I seem to keep repeating myself to you. . please lets move on this person is clearly speaking "stupid, dumb, dumb talk" and has no sense of logic or basic reading comprehension.

You can repeat the same shit over and over again, the fact is that you've joined yesterday only to bitch about some dude dojo storming a dude running a scam, then get really offended and started trying to switch the focus on the stommer attacking is credentials, you sir are Full of shit...

By the way, i have Quite good reading comprehension, in Spanish Portuguese English and guarani, so if you want to attack me for my lack of grammar skills, you are entitle to, just consider English is like my 4th language, may be 3rd...

as stated by Russky "

description

Wrong, Rafael Cordeiro has a belt system and so do many mt affiliations...

There's not anyone saying you cannot teach sub wrestling or any kind of grappling art without having a proper rank in Bjj, just don't say you are teaching Bjj and least of all be promoting people in Bjj classes if you are not a black belt in Bjj...

I could give 2 fucks about what James had done, he was an ass, that doesn't Kyle is innocent of running an scam...

I do not get all that bjj butthurt. Bjj techniques were not invented by Gracie family and not their property. If anyone wants to teach how to break an arm he can call it kimura or gyaku ude garami and this does not change anything. If someone wants to put a black or red belt on himself this is no different from what Helio Gracie did.
While I agree.
I could imagine a few of my judokas friends dropping to a local gym that would have a signage of JAP JUDO and expect to seio nage the instructor on his head a few times for fun.
No bad intention... Just for fun.

The type of friends that went to the kodokan to fight for their bb via batsugu or whatever they called it.

everybody wants to defend BJJs honor but BJJ is the town slut.

wasting your time defending her. she can take care of herself, anyways. tough ass bitch. trust me.

See for urself enjoy. I curious to know James Rodriguez grappling and striking credentials. The instructor that is being harassed never claims to BE a BJJ instructor.. Look for youself tell me what you think Martha

Go to bed kyle.

I have reached out by e-mail to both parties in question. I have provided what was sent to them to prove that I made my attempt :)

Dear James Rodriguez:

I witness the video posted on social media a few days ago. I read the various comments under the video posted but that seems to all be all your students and friends which give the comments a “bias”.

Many of us members at Sherdog.com forum though it would be appropriate to hear your side of the story and where you are coming from, since you portrayed yourself kind of poorly during your so called DOJO STORM.

US at sherdog.com are very interested in your Martial Arts Background and Such. Please feel free to join the discussion. “Don’t, Be scared HOMIE” we don’t bite. Lol

I have invited the other party in question as well, Adam LaClair to give him a fair shot.

Below is the link provided.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/j...e-harasses-and-threatens-instructor.3252789/”

This e-mail will be posted on the forum as well. So us members of Sherdog.com know that I made the attempt to try to reach out to you and Adam Laclair.

Thank You for Your time,

Martha

Don't get me involved in this shit. Why are you including sherdog in this bullshit? Don't assume I care or want to know what the fuck is up with that guy. You don't even have any posts here and you assume that we all give a shit that a blue belt acted a fool. Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit.

You seem to have quite a vested interest in this discussion on a forum you joined solely for this topic for somebody who has no involvement in the issue, especially considering how defensive you get when asked.

Please tell Kyle I said hello.

Edit: also, please learn to use the "reply" button.

You are swerving from the topic at hand, ever heard of an open discussion. I've answered this question many times already, if you cannot attain the answer from my replies, it is ur problem not mine. Because I am sick of repeating myself. Also I am not ur messenger, nor do I know either party as stated previously that pertains to Kyle as well. If you want to say hi too him why don't u read all the threads, his contact information/ number is provided there. You are making smoke screens from the topic at hand, please stick to the topic. I have every right to be invested in this topic since I started this thread and wanted an open discussion sticking to the topic that is what a forum is for. If you do not know the meaning of the "forums" purpose please read the q&a provided by sherdog.

Back