James Gallagher vs. Chinzo Machida Set For Bellator 180

Think its perfect fight for Gallagher, fight he can win on the ground, opponent with some risk standing but not as risky as AJ and he's got Machida name.

Agreed, also Chinzo showed a very low pace in his last fight
Gallagher should use the speed advantage to enter on Chinzo's guard and takes him down with ease

Well, this was unexpected, i thought that Machida would have 1 or 2 more fights against low level competition, if Gallagher get this in the floor it will be a nightmare for Chinzo and vice versa if Machida can use his striking and movement...
Hope Chinzo wins, he looks like a good guy...

Well, this was unexpected, i thought that Machida would have 1 or 2 more fights against low level competition, if Gallagher get this in the floor it will be a nightmare for Chinzo and vice versa if Machida can use his striking and movement...
Hope Chinzo wins, he looks like a good guy...

Well, Gallagher is low level competition.

I honestly didnt think they wuld make any interesting matchup with james, i really like this one and honestly think it could go either way but god i hope chinzo destroys this clown

Well, Gallagher is low level competition.
They both are, honestly. Way too unproven, all the winner of this fight will get is hype. This fight won't serve to gauge how either would do against decent guys, but hey, at least it's fun and will get more eyes on the winner, before their hype train (probably) crashes and burns.

Back