James Gallagher turns down fight against Aaron Pico

Wouldnt make this fight if I were Bellator, I'd trying to build both of them up.

Do Gallagher/AJ and give Pico a squash match to debut in. But down the road after Pico gets a few fights then I think this could be a rivalry the build up.
AJ whoops Gallagher's ass right now, and either way they give one of their hottest prospects an L. I'd be surprised if they made that fight right now.

Gallagher should try to go down to 135.

Gallagher looks less then impressive. Unathletic with sloppy everything. His hype will end fast.

check where im from - I dont like this kid Gallagher, he is not likeable and acts like a bargain basement version of McGregor with a faux American / Dublin schtick and TK Max designer clothes

Is he talented? Yes

Would Pico fuck his world up? Yes

James Gallagher is at a level where he could prob win a Lonsdale belt in BAMMA or even if a world title in BAMMA if matched correctly, he isnt getting anywhere near top 5 level or maybe not even top 10 in the next 5 years

He is a total hype job built by Bellator who thought fans from Northern Ireland would be stupid enough to buy into their fake marketing shit of him for the Bellator / BAMMA co-promotion when the reality was that half the audience walked out after the Parke vs Redmond fight and had no interest in Gallagher of BAMMA

86dc7703c76a837a03ef730fca62f710.jpg

I wouldn't fight Pico too unless it's for the title or something big.
Pico would be a tough out for anybody in UFC, including Khabib, Ferguson.

This Pico sounds amazing from reading this thread. Anyone got a link to some of his fights?

AJ whoops Gallagher's ass right now, and either way they give one of their hottest prospects an L. I'd be surprised if they made that fight right now.

Gallagher should try to go down to 135.

Yeah Aj/Gallagher might not even be the right move cause like you said its giving one of their few FW prospects an L.

Will be interesting to see who they book Gallagher with. PIco skill wise is touted as the super prospect so down the road if he's that good he might be a star for them. But right now Gallagher having the McGregor look and connection and Ireland he's the guy who they will look to build around.

This Pico sounds amazing from reading this thread. Anyone got a link to some of his fights?

Here he is at age 12 in a youth "superfight"

At the time Pico was the 90 pound Jr Golden Gloves champ and his opponent was the 95 lb Muy Thai Champ. He also is a recent 4 time FILA world champ. So both have went on to do big things, no clue if Clayton has MMA interest? One would think.

Edit: Looks like his opponent is trying his hand out at MMA also: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/92011-clayton-carpenter

Back