James Gallagher Staying at 145lbs. Says He Will Be First To Do 1 mill PPV Buys In Bellator

I use to hate on the kid for being a wannabe Conor but so is every other fighter now. This kid just so happens to be Irish and trains at the same gym as Conor.

Gallagher is really a special talent all his own. I believe the more he fights and the higher he gets in profile, others will start to realize that too.

Can't blame the man for being an optimist.
True, but we all know that there are guys/gals that make waves, and those that don't. He doesn't. He tries, but it mostly comes off as annoying...or, at least to me it does.

I watch Bellator and I honestly have no idea who that guy is

ambitious to say the least.

For his sake I hope he does it.....but not going to be holding my breath.

True, but we all know that there are guys/gals that make waves, and those that don't. He doesn't. He tries, but it mostly comes off as annoying...or, at least to me it does.

I think most feel its annoying or just brush it off........but we all do that until the fighter starts knocking off guys you respect. The heights he wants/thinks he can make I'm not sure can be done in Bellator. I won't doubt it when his contract is up the UFC offers him a very good contract. They saw what a shit talker from Ireland can do for there product when he can back it up in the cage. So far Gallagher has been backing it up.

Last edited:
Pitbull is going to put this dude in the ground if he isnt careful

I think most feel its annoying or just brush it off........but we all do that until the fighter starts knocking off guys you respect. The heights he wants/thinks he can make I'm not sure can be done in Bellator. I won't doubt it when his contract is up the UFC offers him a very good contract. They saw what a shit talker from Ireland can do for there product when he can back it up in the cage. So Gallagher has been backing it up.
You just might be right

There's a better chance of 1 million statistically impossible events occurring simultaneously before Bellator hits 1 million PPV buys.

Kind of feel sorry for this guy. He's coming off really hard as a cheap Conor knock-off.

Tito never sold 100k
he is going by that bellator 120 which nobody knows what they sold they claim in a conference call it was 100k but nobody can verify because dave meltzer said it pulled in around 65k which directly after that bjorn rebney got forced out and took years to do another event .... also tito wasnt even the co main on that card let alone the main event

I'm a grown man but I hate this kid. Either I'm pathetic (probably) or this cockbite really is that annoying.

Back