James Gallagher just got put to sleep (video in thread)

James Gallagher got in his opponents face, talked shit, and got ko'd. Pretty satisfying result

2gvo6me.jpg

They're only saying he's a rip-off because they are both Irish. Very racist statement to be honest.
Not racist at all. They are irish, disrespect their opponents, and train at the same gym. What makes him the ripoff is the fact that he doesnt have the skills and chin for his nonsense

Compared to what Conor did at age 21 he is ahead. Better record and fighting on much bigger stage. But this is all thanks to Conor
Hes done shit compared to anyone lol. Hasnt won any titles or anything. He accomplished shit but act like a tool and got smoked lol.

Last edited:
They're only saying he's a rip-off because they are both Irish. Very racist statement to be honest.

Irish isn't a race it's a nationality so the statement is prejudice at best.

Think it has more to do with them being training partners though.

Not racist at all. They are irish, disrespect their opponents, and train at the same gym. What makes him the ripoff is the fact that he doesnt have the skills and chin for his nonsense

It is very racist. Lots of people disrespect their opponents. However, the Irish guy gets compared to Conor.

Yeah, he always overdoes it with the arrogance, confidence - whatever you want to call it. That aside, the weight cut to bantamweight looks like it really did a number on him. He looked lost and glazed over before the knockdown to me.

It is very racist. Lots of people disrespect their opponents. However, the Irish guy gets compared to Conor.
A significant reason why he is so heavily promoted is because of his association with Conor, not their their shared ethnicity. Look at Artem Lobov, he got a main event with Cub Swanson because he is tied with Conor. They have a lot of similarities but hes a ripoff because he lacks Conor's skills and chins

I really hope this is a sign of the Scott Coker's padded records projects due to fighting in constant SQUASH MATCHES finally leveling up to be matched up to their first real step up opponent.

It's not. Gallagher has similar tatoos. He trains at the same gym. He even has the same laugh, and uses the same terminology as Conor has in the past. It has nothing to do with race, in the same way that people were saying Kevin Lee was trying to copy Conor McGregor.

I personally don't think Gallagher is "copying" McGregor (maybe inspired by him). But I can understand why people think so.

A significant reason why he is so heavily promoted is because of his association with Conor, not their their shared ethnicity. Look at Artem Lobov, he got a main event with Cub Swanson because he is tied with Conor. They have a lot of similarities but hes a ripoff because he lacks Conor's skills and chins

Artem is nothing like Conor.

Back