James Gallagher just got put to sleep (video in thread)

What does that mean?

Was a skit on Dave Chapelle show where people would talk crazy shit they knew they couldn't or shouldn't back up because they didn't want someone thinking they were weak.

Pretty funny (at least it was back in the day when I was young) and worth a youtube search.

Lol dude was such a jackass he got into his opponent’s face during the announcing.

m96jjd.jpg

So anyone who talks shit is now a Conor ripoff? Lol this forums is hilarious.

<LikeReally5> He trains at the same gym and literally has set up camp under his cawk n' balls.

Isn't that where you keep a sleeping bag ??

Lol dude was such a jackass he got into his opponent’s face during the announcing.

This is gold haha
"You're fucked" "I'm baaaaack"
Then gets molested moments later hahahaa

Great case for how talking shit can backfire and just make you look stupid. Losing is bad but losing after a bunch of shit talk is a lot worse.

Not nice to kick someone when they are down but man...

this was satisfying.. not hating James but everything he did pre fight. Happy for Ricky. Only beasts coming out of that gym ricky training at

I think Conor needs to have a sitdown with this kid.

So anyone who talks shit is now a Conor ripoff? Lol this forums is hilarious.
Not anyone, but if you're Irish and you talk shit like Conor and you happen to train at the same gym as Conor, you might be called a Conor ripoff.

He literally got the sweet chin music...

sweet-chin-music-gif-13.gif

upload_2018-8-18_1-46-55.png
Went on Instagram after he got KTFO talking about noone has accomplished what he has lol. Dude is like 6-1 and hasnt done shit in MMA. Hasnt won any titles or done absolutely shit but copy Conor and got embarrassed.

Last edited:
That kick was slippery snake like
Homie got Dillashawed

Act like that you better be able to back it up...

Went on Instagram talking about noone has accomplished what he has lol. Dude is like 6-1 and hasnt done shit in MMA.
Compared to what Conor did at age 21 he is ahead. Better record and fighting on much bigger stage. But this is all thanks to Conor

Back