Locked TERMINATOR: DARK FATE (First Teaser Poster; Trailer Tomorrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salvation is my least favorite because of Bale's batman voice. I am also one of a few that liked Genisys.

If they had made a full length feature out of the first 20 minutes, Genisys would have been quite good. I thought the second they left 1984, it went completely off the rails, but Sarah Connor and (a re-cast) Kyle Reese with an old T-800, vs a new T-800 and a T-1000 in 1984...I could have lived with that.

We don't need John Connor or Kyle Reese anymore.

Get a completely different story about completely different people. That's the only way I see this working. There's a whole universe they can operate in, and we've had 5 movies that all revolve around 3 people and 2 machines. Come on, Cameron. Use that imagination of yours and tell us a different story set in the same universe.

We don't need John Connor or Kyle Reese anymore.

Get a completely different story about completely different people. That's the only way I see this working. There's a whole universe they can operate in, and we've had 5 movies that all revolve around 3 people and 2 machines. Come on, Cameron. Use that imagination of yours and tell us a different story set in the same universe.

Terminators on Pandora

lol or imagine an engineer trying to rip off Arnold's or Robert Patrick's head the way he did to David. That engineer is in for a major ass whooping :D

TlotFSi.gif

Haha.. :D

I hope Cameron can talk Brad Fiedel into coming back and scoring the new films. The scores for everything post-T2 has been savagely lacking. Like very, very badly. It went from unique, awesome, and memorable scores to Marvel-esque forgettable-the-instant-you-hear-them scores.

No, I thought it was the second best film in the series.

Oh okay so you consider them AVP things part of the series ? cause if so then they are lesser. (I actually kinda consider them more Predator then Alien in location)

I enjoyed Predator 2 for what it was I was really happy with it, I also had some cool vibes from Predators (the newer one) so I'm split with them for the second position, one day I go with the older the next with the newer.

Haha ? yea.. why is that.

Well, the notion of a guy that has survived Predator hunts and stayed hidden was a good idea. And the character was good for about 5 or 10 minutes. Then for no reason, this guy who has survived the impossible suddenly makes a huge ruckus burning out his own home and hiding place and putting everyone in danger for no reason? It was just a plot contrivance to create a new challenge that was inconsistent with his character. Shitty writing. For the people who complain about or don't like Newt in Aliens, compare her to this guy and then get back to me.

Oh okay so you consider them AVP things part of the series ? cause if so then they are lesser. (I actually kinda consider them more Predator then Alien in location)

I enjoyed Predator 2 for what it was I was really happy with it, I also had some cool vibes from Predators (the newer one) so I'm split with them for the second position, one day I go with the older the next with the newer.

Both AVP films are worse than Predator 2. I liked Predator 2. It wasn't great, but it was a decent, respectable sequel that didn't hurt anything. I'd equate it to something like...hmmm...Rambo 3?

Do I consider the AVP movies part of the series? Not really. But I never get caught up in those "this is canon" discussions. If I think a movie isn't good or doesn't belong, then I just discard it. So I don't have a hard time ignoring the Star Wars prequels, or Highlander 2. Hell, I don't know if I even consider Prometheus and Covenant actual Alien movies.

Well, the notion of a guy that has survived Predator hunts and stayed hidden was a good idea. And the character was good for about 5 or 10 minutes. Then for no reason, this guy who has survived the impossible suddenly makes a huge ruckus burning out his own home and hiding place and putting everyone in danger for no reason? It was just a plot contrivance to create a new challenge that was inconsistent with his character. Shitty writing. For the people who complain about or don't like Newt in Aliens, compare her to this guy and then get back to me.

Okay he isn't a fighter mainly he is a scavenger, a survivor, an opportunist if you will.

He was crazy probably from the isolation and constant stress and the shit he has seen and done, he was also gay, he also had an imaginary friend made up to cope with all of this.

His plan was to take out this guys and get his hands on their gear and even make them food.. maybe have some fun with someones ass too, there I said it. :D

It's not the best plan but the dude was loco and he was in his survive cockroach mentality and was ready to do anything to make it reality including killing a bunch of new people that could have used in another way / team up etc.. nope he wasn't thinking like that he had another approach.

The dude had some layers on him he wasn't that empty of a character like you make him out to be, in fact our main characters where the ones that set up the explosion to escape / bring attention to that place, imagine if they didn't woke up in time and just died from the smoke in their sleep the crazy guy would have easily won and no Predators would have been alerted of the situation but hey it's a movie and we needed to get out of that situation and move forward.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back