Jakes next move

Jake the Snake?
Entrance%2B1.gif

Signing with pfl was a good move. He takes an easy mma fight, gets on the mic and says how he'd smash Tommy in a real fight blah blah. Would be a smart move on his part.
Ps ....

Not ufc discussion but it's a slow Sunday night boys
I'm gonna take a wager and that he never fights in MMA.

Paul lost because giving money to children's hospitals interfered with his training.

Coping with losing to a guy nobody thinks is that good and who he's been trolling for the last couple years?

I think it's pretty much a done deal that he is boxing Tommy again.

If that turns into a shit show. He has already stated that Diaz is all but done deal. You already see Diaz yapping about Logan now since he knows Jake is going to be stuck with a Tommy rematch.

Anything with him and MMA with PFL is probably late this year or early next year. I think his real goal with that was beat Fury, get Diaz to sign with the PFL PPV league, box Diaz and then MMA with Diaz in the PFL.

totally anti-climatic for him. dude loses to another boxing wannnabee. prob the worst way to lose all of the steam, smoke, excitement. at this point, if i am him, i do a fight in PFL against a nobody. time to build up some BS MMA hype.

Back