Jake the snake on JRE

evergreenrider

RIP Gage
@red
Reaction score
And its actually pretty good. Joe let's jake talk without chiming in about bow hunting amd elk meat. Jake roasts Young Jamie as well which is worth the listen alone

It was very smart to bring Tony in. This was hundred times better than the DDP podcast.

Awesome, I'm staying up a couple more hours to take my buddy to the airport. I'll be watching this now.

The Tony kid is gay, right? He acts 100% gay. Is that requirement now? I watched some of this earlier off Jake's Facebook. Was ok. Some cool stories.

I hated the DDP show. They didn't click at all and it was just weird...

Will watch this later.

The Tony kid is gay, right? He acts 100% gay. Is that requirement now? I watched some of this earlier off Jake's Facebook. Was ok. Some cool stories.

He's a guilty pleasure of mine and for months I thought he was a homosexual, but then it turns out he married a girl a while back. Was very surprised.

I hated the DDP show. They didn't click at all and it was just weird...

Will watch this later.

He's a guilty pleasure of mine and for months I thought he was a homosexual, but then it turns out he married a girl a while back. Was very surprised.

Straight guys are feeling they have to act gay to fit in. I'm getting real tired of the shit, tbh. She'll cheat, btw.

And its actually pretty good. Joe let's jake talk without chiming in about bow hunting amd elk meat. Jake roasts Young Jamie as well which is worth the listen alone
Yup. The odd thing is, there wasn't anything that Jake Roberts talked about that I didn't already know yet I was captivated for the entire 2 hour plus interview. And yes, he went hard at Young Jamie's mangina lol

So who is lying in reference to Honky Tonk Man permanently injuring Jake with the guitar shot?

Think most would instinctively want to believe Jake, but in this instance I tend to believe HTM.

So who is lying in reference to Honky Tonk Man permanently injuring Jake with the guitar shot?

Think most would instinctively want to believe Jake, but in this instance I tend to believe HTM.

Honky Tonk Man is one of the biggest pieces of shit in the history of the business. Doesn't have a good thing to say about anyone

Honky Tonk Man is one of the biggest pieces of shit in the history of the business. Doesn't have a good thing to say about anyone

......hence why I think most instinctively want to believe Jake.

Whether likeable or not, HTM seems relatively honest in his interviews.

......hence why I think most instinctively want to believe Jake.

Whether likeable or not, HTM seems relatively honest in his interviews.

Good point. Who knows what to believe when it comes to these guys. Everything to them is a work, lol even when it comes to behind the scenes stuff.

Just finished listening to it on my way home. It was really good.

From what I remember, I don't think Jake put the blame directly on HTM. Just that the staff didn't get him a prop guitar to use. I just think Honky doesn't want any responsibility at all, and takes offense to Jake suggesting that an incident involving himself ruined him.

From what I remember, I don't think Jake put the blame directly on HTM. Just that the staff didn't get him a prop guitar to use. I just think Honky doesn't want any responsibility at all, and takes offense to Jake suggesting that an incident involving himself ruined him.

Jake is adamant HTM specifically fucked him up.

Back