Jake Shields

SBC

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I like Jake Shields, I do, but is anyone else tired with how hard he tries to act when he gets around the Diaz brothers? I think it's funny that he was acting like he was going to do something to Conor, but when Mayhem ran in on his post-fight interview he did nothing and opted to have Gil, Nate, and Nick jump Mayhem instead. All that whining he did about Palhares after he couldn't win the fight on his own accord and then how he looked scared as hell that he was going to receive a stiff ban from the commission. He only feels strong when he's around the Diaz's. Weak...

hater alert... or envy....

No. All those guys have the same mentality, thats why they are a tight knit crew.

Jake Shields is probably the least intimidating professional fighter I have ever seen.

He would've held Conor down on that stage all night long.

lolwat

Shields was throwing leather.

Strikeforce+Brawl1.jpg

He felt pretty strong when he got in the cage with Dan fucking Henderson, the man with the H-bomb, and not only survived some nasty shots early but won the fight. He didn't need the Diaz bros to feel strong in that one, noob.

he wasnt going to do shit, he jumped on stage then walked himself to the other side of the stage.... then security grabbed him lol

I like Jake Shields, I do, but is anyone else tired with how hard he tries to act when he gets around the Diaz brothers? I think it's funny that he was acting like he was going to do something to Conor, but when Mayhem ran in on his post-fight interview he did nothing and opted to have Gil, Nate, and Nick jump Mayhem instead. All that whining he did about Palhares after he couldn't win the fight on his own accord and then how he looked scared as hell that he was going to receive a stiff ban from the commission. He only feels strong when he's around the Diaz's. Weak...

Shields would choke McGregor out in under 5 minutes.

I like Shields but Conor would sleep him faster than he did Aldo.

I like Conor but Shields would make a cuck out of him. He would grapplerape him and Artem at the same time while that touchbutter dork was hitting him with a foam pool toy.

Shields is like that guy who rolls with the hard crew who isn't that hard bUT everyone likes and protects because he gets along so well with them

Shields would choke McGregor out in under 5 minutes.

What's your point? McGregor isn't a good grappler, this is widely known. This is about how hard Shields tries to act whenever the Diaz brothers are involved and then what a sweet guy he tries to come off when their not around. When Jones acts fake we call him on it but since Shields is with the Skrap Pack we must act like he's great all the time? I don't dislike Shields. I enjoyed his fights unlike the tons of people who complain about him blanketing his opponents. I just think the way he behaves around the Diaz brothers is very fake. He comes off like he's trying to prove to them and everyone else he's tough. Obviously he's a very good fighter and we know that already.

I like Shields but Conor would sleep him faster than he did Aldo.
If he could survive that H-bomb, he could survive Conor long enough to grab ahold of him. Then Shields would proceed to do whatever he wanted to McGregor on the ground. Abu Dhabi Bronze medalist, Pan American Gold. His submission game is legit, and he has a good 30 pounds on McGregor.

Back