Jake Shields gets on the anti-Schaub train

Didn't realize Jake Shields is a gossip bitch these days. How the mighty have fallen..

it's pretty easy to understand that these are bot generated tweets and shields gets paid based on clicks

Didn't think Jake Shields was a pussy. Guess I was wrong.

Was what he said blatantly racist? Didn’t have Jake pegged for a SJW.

He did beat some SJWs up at a college campus because they were trying to riot.

bmqq2Kq.jpg

Didn’t think Schaub had a pussy defense force. Guess I was wrong.

It kind of makes sense, I mean Brandon is firmly in the queer Colin fanboy camp because he knows its what gets attention, and Shields is a Scrap Pack guy and as such is loyal to his boy Nate (unlike the Abu Schwebi group, in which loyalty is having his boy Roidgaine him on a podcast, but he still rides for him or the back handed shit he pulls on his podcast with people/guests once they aren't in front of him) , and Shields is also in business with MMA imports.

The Scrap Pack fact which of course draws the ire of the Colin queer legion, so I get the reaction, but don't agree with it at all of course.

Jake Shields sees himself as a white knight for brown people. It's all a bit condescending actually.

Didn't think Jake Shields was a pussy. Guess I was wrong.

Yeah other than fighting, all his other actions and beliefs tend to point towards that he is.

He's also irrelevant as far as MMA goes.

Cannot believe he lost to Fitch in a Taylor made matchup.

<6>

because television hasn't been predominantly white since forever

no one is taking away his right to speech, why the exaggeration? of course he's "allowed" to say whatever he wants. doesn't mean that he won't get judged as a dumbass for saying something only a dumbass would say.

Getting him fired for what he’s said is a form of censorship. Yeah, some cultures are just more productive than others. For example - if you live in a society that doesn’t allow women to read, the general populous of women is gonna be dumber than in places where it’s allowed.

Getting him fired for what he’s said is a form of censorship. Yeah, some cultures are just more productive than others. For example - if you live in a society that doesn’t allow women to read, the general populous of women is gonna be dumber than in places where it’s allowed.

you don't have a right to a specific job in a privately owned company, and saying he's losing his right to speech is not the same as saying he's potentially losing his job because people made a poll about it. dont move the goal posts.

it is not censorship if a privately owned company does not see a person as a good representative of their company and lets them go. schaub would still have his right to speech, but he wouldn't have the privilege of using their platform to do it just like you and i don't.

Last edited:
I mean....only in the MMA world would an intellectual simpleton/nobody a la Schaub be given a platform in which to speak his mind.

Yeah it's just mma.... Yet i see morons all over TV/radio speaking on stuff they have no idea about

Yeah it's just mma.... Yet i see morons all over TV/radio speaking on stuff they have no idea about

which is why this is kind of funny. there are shitty television analysts and commentators and the like everywhere. why did schaub feel it was so important to single out bryant woodley and edwards? there are casts that underwhelm everywhere.

I hope they fire him just because of that weird gif.

Outrage culture strikes again..I am disappoint Jake..

Schaub spoke his mind about the all black panel. He should be allowed to do that. He never said anything racist, just simply pointed out that if the panel was all white, other ethnicities would question it, which is something we see all the time now. Edwards is a garbage pundit too

except he's a fucking retard and instead said "we get it, you're not racist against black people. But are these the best brains for the job?" (paraphrasing)

I don't think he was saying anything explicitly racist (maybe a bit subconsciously, but everyone who hasn't taken the time to reflect on it does this). But like. fuck man, maybe think about your words before you say them. He couldn't have drawn a stronger connection to the "black people are stupid" stereotype unless he started referencing things like phrenology <45>

We all know Brendon is a dimwit and what he said about the Fox panel could certainly be classified as a bit racist....

I personally don't think he is racist, but he's really dumb and not a good analyst.....That's a good enough reason for him not to have any type of analyst job....

Back