Jaime from att...eyeliner?

He's like the Single White Female to Ian McCall.

I made the thread about the eyeliner, you could of made a thread about how you thought he was an ass based on a segment in a reality show ....but you came here instead.... I think I figured it out. You're attracted to Jaime but don't know how to deal with your feelings

Aww, you're still trying to cover this up by copying what I said towards you. It's 2016, just come out of the closet already. No big deal. You already train as a pure grab-asser only, so why the shyness?

Aww, you're still trying to cover this up by copying what I said towards you. It's 2016, just come out of the closet already. No big deal. You already train as a pure grab-asser only, so why the shyness?
What are you talking about cover up? I can handle my attraction to men in a mature way. You don't feel comfortable with it and lash out

is this guy wearing eyeliner, he looks like bat Manuel out there

TUF_24_JAIME_ALVAREZ_013.jpg

batmanuel3pub.jpg

i dont think so its his natural look

What are you talking about cover up? I can handle my attraction to men in a mature way. You don't feel comfortable with it and lash out

Quit pretending cupcake, and just come out already.

Quit pretending cupcake, and just come out already.
And Since I'm not your cupcake I would suggest you not call gay people "cupcake" if you don't know them because it comes off as derogatory

And Since I'm not your cupcake I would suggest you not call gay people "cupcake" if you don't know them because it comes off as derogatory

How about I call you sweet cheeks then?

How about I call you sweet cheeks then?
See what I'm talking about with how you are uncomfortable with your attraction to Jaime and lashing out?

It's an odd thing that you would feel the need to call me sexual name like sweet cheeks

See what I'm talking about with how you are uncomfortable with your attraction to Jaime and lashing out?

It's an odd thing that you would feel the need to call me sexual name like sweet cheeks

floppy biscuits?

I admire the stamina between you two.

I admire the stamina between you two.

WTF? "Admire"? "Stamina"? You mother fucking sexual predator....how dare you sexually harass me like that. TRIGGERED. TRIGGERED. TRIGGERED.....off to my safe space. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back