Jaime from att...eyeliner?

dickcheney

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
is this guy wearing eyeliner, he looks like bat Manuel out there

TUF_24_JAIME_ALVAREZ_013.jpg

batmanuel3pub.jpg

He looks like a full sized midget. He's got a Tyrian Lannister look going on.

Also Cody Garbrandt's retarded little brother.

Glad he lost. This guy was a dumbass know-it-all. His responses to the coaches were like......"yeah, I know that..."....when the coaches were coaching him. Shit. Who the hell does this. Just disrespectful.

Glad he lost. This guy was a dumbass know-it-all. His responses to the coaches were like......"yeah, I know that..."....when the coaches were coaching him. Shit. Who the hell does this. Just disrespectful.
To be fair, his coach has barely any mma experience

To be fair, his coach has barely any mma experience

Really? Are you talking about Cejudo and/or his coaches?

Even if they suck ass, which they don't, what's the big deal that he'd have to make douchey comments like, "I know", when they coach him?

Really? Are you talking about Cejudo and/or his coaches?

Even if they suck ass, which they don't, what's the big deal that he'd have to make douchey comments like, "I know", when they coach him?
You mean in those two 3 second clips they showed?

He probably already knew

You mean in those two 3 second clips they showed?

He probably already knew

You train bro? Only a dick says shit like that towards the coaching staff that they know, is setup to train them. Unless they try to teach something absolutely stupid, which they didn't, b/c this pompous ass said "I know that".

There obviously were more than 3 seconds, especially if not caught by the cameras, because Cejudo made a comment about how this guy keeps saying "he knows it all".

You train bro? Only a dick says shit like that towards the coaching staff that they know, is setup to train them. Unless they try to teach something absolutely stupid, which they didn't, b/c this pompous ass said "I know that".

There obviously were more than 3 seconds, especially if not caught by the cameras, because Cejudo made a comment about how this guy keeps saying "he knows it all".
Well from the show I just imagine being around cejudo is unbearable, so eventually Jaime resorted to saying "I know" so cejudo would leave him alone ...bro

Well from the show I just imagine being around cejudo is unbearable, so eventually Jaime resorted to saying "I know" so cejudo would leave him alone ...bro

How come there's no complaints from the other fighters about Cejudo? You train bro?

How come there's no complaints from the other fighters about Cejudo? You train bro?
Yeah bro, I do and I don't think any of the fighters "complained " about cejudo...Jaime included

Yeah bro, I do and I don't think any of the fighters "complained " about cejudo...Jaime included

Well you're the one who said.... "just imagine being around cejudo is unbearable, so eventually Jaime resorted to saying "I know" so cejudo would leave him alone".

So now you're debating your own self now? Or did you want to make up your mind?

And you train, pure grab-assing only, bro?

Well you're the one who said.... "just imagine being around cejudo is unbearable, so eventually Jaime resorted to saying "I know" so cejudo would leave him alone".

So now you're debating your own self now? Or did you want to make up your mind?

And you train, pure grab-assing only, bro?
You need a dictionary . Avoiding interacting with someone isn't complaining bro

Maybe you need to train more in a classroom

You need a dictionary . Avoiding interacting with someone isn't complaining bro

Maybe you need to train more in a classroom

Don't try to cover it up now. And I knew it, you're a full time, grab-asser.

Don't try to cover it up now. And I knew it, you're a full time, grab-asser.
No cover up needed. I see you're feeling really insecure now and hurdling baseless insults. Not a good look for you

No cover up needed. I see you're feeling really insecure now and hurdling baseless insults. Not a good look for you

Calling you a fulltime grab-asser, is actually an insult to those who trains with dedication. You're more like a semi part-time, grab-asser only....soI wouldn't expect you to understand the fight game nor the common etiquette of a fighting gym. But hey, go back to gazing into dudes' eyes to see if they're wearing mascara. You certainly are way knowledgeable about that. :D

Calling you a fulltime grab-asser, is actually an insult to those who trains with dedication. You're more like a semi part-time, grab-asser only....soI wouldn't expect you to understand the fight game nor the common etiquette of a fighting gym. But hey, go back to gazing into dudes' eyes to see if they're wearing mascara. You certainly are way knowledgeable about that. :D
Not really an insult considering you saw a thread about eyeliner and entered it

Not really an insult considering you saw a thread about eyeliner and entered it

I entered to comment on this guy's dick attitude towards the coaches on the show. While you made this solely based on your fetish for men wearing eyeliners .

I entered to comment on this guy's dick attitude towards the coaches on the show. While you made this solely based on your fetish for men wearing eyeliners .
I made the thread about the eyeliner, you could of made a thread about how you thought he was an ass based on a segment in a reality show ....but you came here instead.... I think I figured it out. You're attracted to Jaime but don't know how to deal with your feelings

Back