Jacobs: I'd Fight Saunders in UK, But He Never Even Mentions Me

Wouldn't want to pay that sanctioning fee anyways as money is tight already on the purse. We would travel though.

That's a big deal to agree to his backyard. If they don't jump at that chance, pretty clear they want nothing to do with Danny at this point.

Eubank Jr couldn't even come to a deal with Hearn last summer for the Golovkin fight so that worries me but I would be very excited if Jacobs/Eubank got made. It would be a good fight and get a lot of attention.

Eubank fought at 168 in his last fight. Would this be back at 160?

Eubank Jr couldn't even come to a deal with Hearn last summer for the Golovkin fight so that worries me but I would be very excited if Jacobs/Eubank got made. It would be a good fight and get a lot of attention.

Eubank fought at 168 in his last fight. Would this be back at 160?

How is Jacobs doing after the big fight?

Taking things easy and enjoying his big payday with friends/family or is he already training hard and itching for another huge main event?

Any chance of a Kid Chocolate rematch? That was such a fun fight on paper but it felt like it was over before it started.

How is Jacobs doing after the big fight?

Taking things easy and enjoying his big payday with friends/family or is he already training hard and itching for another huge main event?

Any chance of a Kid Chocolate rematch? That was such a fun fight on paper but it felt like it was over before it started.

He is getting his weight down but he spent a lot of time with Nathaniel initially. After every fight first thing he does is spend time with him.

I don't think so. It really gets us nowhere and it hasn't even been mentioned to us as an opponent

You guys should probably stop setting up for disappointment now. Eubank is in the same class as BJS. He ain't gonna fight anybody with a pulse unless it's Saunders again.
How'd you figure that? Eubank wanted the GGG fight but fucked up the negotiations (well his dad did by all accounts).

How'd you figure that? Eubank wanted the GGG fight but fucked up the negotiations (well his dad did by all accounts).
This is exactly why.

Lol promoters aren't that nice
I am telling you if and a big IF Canelo wins he will have a rehydration clause . I don't expect rr to comment considering it'll be part of the negotiations

Jacobs will get avoided Abel and team already confirmed it

I am telling you if and a big IF Canelo wins he will have a rehydration clause . I don't expect rr to comment considering it'll be part of the negotiations

Jacobs will get avoided Abel and team already confirmed it

I don't think Jacobs is necessarily being avoided by GGG's team. I'm aware the Sanchez recently stated that they would look at Jacobs in 4-5 fights time but if you look at who is in front of GGG at the moment it makes sense. His next 5 fights will probably look something like this: Canelo, Canelo, mandatory, WBO unification then Jacobs. Of course that's their plan assuming they keep winning. For Jacobs to jump that line he will need to make himself a bigger name or grab that WBO belt.

I don't see any of the mandatories risking their title shot against Jacobs, Saunders will probably keep avoiding any major challenges as well so that really only leaves 2 worthwhile fights at middleweight, to fight Eubank jr or Lemieux. I hope he can get a meaningful fight soon or else he may be better off moving up to a division that looks like there could be some big unifications happening in the near future.

The fact that Jacobs has to wait so long to get another shot at the title is really the fault of the organisations, they should really work together and try to create one mandatory when there are unified champs instead of having their own mandatories who sometimes sit on their position for 18 months.

This is exactly why.
For totally different reasons though. BJS simply wants to avoid anyone that will beat him, Eubank is willing to fight anyone from what I've seen it's just senior throws a spanner in the works.

Back