JACO Guardian Review w/ Pics

Ah yes, ballet. The instructor asked me to join to help the girls learn to jump. I talked to my boxing and Muay Thai coach and they both agree to keep up with the class. I'll get higher and harder kicks in MT, and better foot work in boxing.

Nonetheless, it's still ballet.

lol

anyways i just removed the cup and threw the comprassion shorts in the wash

was kinda paranoid to throw the cup itself in the machine, did u guys was it wit the cup

I have had my guardian for nearly 7 months and have always washed them with the cup in. I just make sure the Velcro is secured down and turn them inside out and wash them with the rest of my training stuff

just ordered my pair.... lets see if xl fits me because in shockdoctor I have xl.... hopefully

I have had my guardian for nearly 7 months and have always washed them with the cup in. I just make sure the Velcro is secured down and turn them inside out and wash them with the rest of my training stuff

Oh really?

Guess i'll try that next time.

just ordered my pair.... lets see if xl fits me because in shockdoctor I have xl.... hopefully

Hopefully indeed.

If not, they would be more than glad to swap them out with another size.

Oh really?

Guess i'll try that next time.

Yeah I got tired of having the take the cup out so just threw the whole thing in as described above and its been fine :)

Do you wash it cold water hand rinse? That's what I have to do with my X-Bionic

some of you act like you've never ever done laundry before. you must have very nice women in your lives. oh to live the cushy life. ;)

some of you act like you've never ever done laundry before. you must have very nice women in your lives. oh to live the cushy life. ;)

The Guardian is just so nice, we don't want to ruin it :icon_lol:

The thing is i really want to buy the jaco guardian but i dont want to have to do laundry after every training session, which is the reason why i have 2 gi's. 50$ for a great cup/short system is OK with me, but when it comes down to the cup only being useful with that certain short, and vice versa, there comes the problem.

Do they come in shorts only? and how much?

The thing is i really want to buy the jaco guardian but i dont want to have to do laundry after every training session, which is the reason why i have 2 gi's. 50$ for a great cup/short system is OK with me, but when it comes down to the cup only being useful with that certain short, and vice versa, there comes the problem.

Do they come in shorts only? and how much?

MMA Protective Gear - Jaco Clothing

Thanks but nop those come with the cup.. i dont need 2 cups.. just 2 pairs of the shorts and one of their cups cuz i can wash the cup by hand anyways.

Thanks but nop those come with the cup.. i dont need 2 cups.. just 2 pairs of the shorts and one of their cups cuz i can wash the cup by hand anyways.
I think shock doctor offers some shorts without cup

Back