Jack Slack "At least 10 fighters in MMA more skilled than Mighty Mouse"

Conor's sense of timing and accuracy with his left has taken him a long way. That's what gets lost in these debates about who is more skilled or who's better: It doesn't matter if someone is more well-rounded, that just means they have more ways to win. Someone who is only great at one or two things can still exercise their skills in those areas to defeat the more well-rounded fighter. In that case, is the more well-rounded one really the "better" fighter? I would say no. If McGregor and DJ were in the same weight class and fought, I'd bet on Conor sparking MM out ten times out of ten. Hard to call DJ the superior fighter in that event.
That's hilarious because if they were equal size MM would ragdoll him with impunity and submit him whenever he decided to. What you're describing is called a puncher's chance... and in this case a complete mismatch as well

That's hilarious because if they were equal size MM would ragdoll him with impunity and submit him whenever he decided to. What you're describing is called a puncher's chance... and in this case a complete mismatch as well

Yeah, no... Just no. Conor would perfectly time him, possibly even as early as the first round, and spark him out. Hell, Tim Elliot, a guy who got cut from UFC for losing three in a row, temporarily dropped DJ with a left in the first round of their fight. Imagine if that was McGregor swinging that left.

yeah this comment makes me lose all faith in him to be honest.

There is no one more skilled in MMA. That much should be painfully obvious.

Mike-Russow.jpg

???????????

hes top 10 for skill but hes definitely not so far ahead of these guys and id say a couple are more skilled

Masvidal
Whittaker
Max
TJ
Cody
Aldo
RDA
Frankie
Cruz
Gegard
Tony

Yeah, no... Just no. Conor would perfectly time him, possibly even as early as the first round, and spark him out. Hell, Tim Elliot, a guy who got cut from UFC for losing three in a row, temporarily dropped DJ with a left in the first round of their fight. Imagine if that was McGregor swinging that left.
Wow how did Fedor go so long not getting KO'd I mean if Fujita could rock him badly you'd think Crocop would just destroy him

Except MMA doesn't work like that, and MM has never been KOd, whereas Conor has been subbed easily a few times.

Love how he ranks Cruz higher when pre prime MM is Cruzs best win.

If Mighty Mouse was on a higher weight division with same skill set he wouldn't be champ.

xE9_vb.gif

If that happened @ 155lbs + he would've been KO'd clean, TKO'd, or atleast not recover as quick.

warmotherfuckinCREEPY3.gif~original

He would've been finished in a high weight class here as well.

His skills arn't that good but since manlets hit so weak...He can survive.....Also since Manlets have unlimited gas tanks, he can spam shots/takedowns.

Manlet Fighting is basically this

f1-rc-japan.jpg

RC Cars....You don't really have to manage Fuel consumption(cardio), and if you crash(KO Power), nothing really happens.

Real fighting AKA 155lbs+ = 900hp + beast

156bb996c559f7671fbc406d10f72749.jpg

Fuel Consumption matters(Cardio) so strategy matters a lot...Any little mistake and you are out(KO power).

Sorry but RC driving isnt more skillful than F1 driving.

You're a fucking idiot, let's see you take a punch from Dodson.

Wow how did Fedor go so long not getting KO'd I mean if Fujita could rock him badly you'd think Crocop would just destroy him

Except MMA doesn't work like that, and MM has never been KOd, whereas Conor has been subbed easily a few times.

It's just a valid example to show you what very plausibly could happen... Not just based on hypotheticals, but on observable evidence.

Conor is competent enough to survive anything MM tries on him, but MM will not be capable of surviving McGregor's left when it lands, and it will land multiple times (unless the very first strike lands flush enough to put him to sleep, ala Aldo.)

27-2 record. Title contender in two different weight classes. Champion. 11 title defenses. Suplex-armbar. 7 finishes in his last 10 fights. Now that I think about it, that user is right.
His only comeback would be manlet shallow division... But based on what makes it shallow. Joe B was a contender at BW. Lineker and Dodson are top 10 at BW right now. What because they can't beat a LW, well a LW can't beat HW with that logic...

<{you!}>

I'll go first, no specific order.

1. Tony Ferguson
2. Luke Rockhold
3. Joanna Jedrzeczyk
4. Conor McGregor
5. Stipe Miocic
6. Max Holloway
7. Frankie Edgar
8. Dominick Cruz
9. Cody Garbrandt
10. Georges St Pierre

Stipe more skilled than DJ....

I have no words. This is the dumbest claim I think I have ever heard, assuming you're being serious.

DJ is the most skilled fighter we have ever seen and if he was 5'10" 155 lbs no one would deny it but because Sherdog is full of insecure betas who hate to admit that a 5'4" 125 lbs man is more alpha than them and could kill them easily

People put so much effort into discrediting the smaller divisions.

Back