Jack Slack article on Anderson Silva leg break

I'm a moron

Fixed

For choosing the name MrHoost you sure have no clue about striking. Chris obliterated him everywhere for every second. Anderson couldn't even land a punch. :redface:

Do you know literally nothing about fighting strategy? Come on man. How long have you been posting on Sherdog?

Well I mean,.. since I am a coach, I dunno.

I will admit I don;t know everything,.. but in this situation I have it pegged.

Its hilarious weedman fanboys trying to talk it up as a legit win.

Hmmm lets see. Anderson loses the first fight to KTFO. He doesn't do anything any better in the second fight and ends up with a broken leg being carried out on a stretcher due to a bad kick thrown full power into the top of a guys shin.

Ya I would call that legit. Not sure why you wouldn't.

Well I mean,.. since I am a coach, I dunno.

I will admit I don;t know everything,.. but in this situation I have it pegged.

I absolutely love your nonsensical stance of "Completely legit win for Weidman....but it was a fluke".

makes me laugh every time.

It's crazy that some people find this interpretation unacceptable and have therefore literally spent entire days of their life trying to convince everyone that this was a calculated shin destruction by Chris.

Yep, it's pretty sad.

I absolutely love your nonsensical stance of "Completely legit win for Weidman....but it was a fluke".

makes me laugh every time.

Don't put words in my mouth.

I said the fact that the leg broke like it did was a fluke.

I did not say that the win itself was a fluke.

You are a really small minded person and you obviously have problems with depth and really, any complex issue. The issue at hand is not really all that complex and you still don't grasp it.

You want to know when I laugh?
When small minded people such as yourself, think you have everything figured out and you are so sure of yourself, when you absolutely don't. You strut around in front of everyone like you are hot shit and really, people look at you and laugh behind your back.

I said the fact that the leg broke like it did was a fluke.

I did not say that the win itself was a fluke.

He won the fight by breaking the leg genius. Your just grasping at straws by claiming anything else. He won by TKO due to the leg break. If the leg break was a fluke then you simply can't believe that his win was legitimate.

As everyone has pointed out anything could have happened after the leg break.

You want to know when I laugh?
When small minded people such as yourself, think you have everything figured out and you are so sure of yourself, when you absolutely don't. You strut around in front of everyone like you are hot shit and really, people look at you and laugh behind your back.

LOL at all of this BS. Your obviously embarrassed at your own comments and lashing out at me over it.

I never put words in your mouth. I am just pointing out how silly some of your comments sound. You should really learn the difference between something that is pure luck and something that's just rare. They are not one in the same.

Last edited:
He won the fight by breaking the leg genius. Your just grasping at straws by claiming anything else. He won by TKO due to the leg break. If the leg break was a fluke then you simply can't believe that his win was legitimate.

As everyone has pointed out anything could have happened after the leg break.

LOL at all of this BS. Your obviously embarrassed at your own comments and lashing out at me over it.

I never put words in your mouth. I am just pointing out how silly some of your comments sound. You should really learn the difference between something that is pure luck and something that's just rare. They are not one in the same.

I am grasping at straws by saying that he was winning the fight without the leg break?

OK smart guy, LOL.

I am grasping at straws by saying that he was winning the fight without the leg break?

OK smart guy, LOL.

He was winning the fight before the leg break. Too bad that has nothing to do with how he actually won the fight. Duh.

I think Ray Longo really has the last say on Jack Slacks article from his recent interview:
http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/1/12/5301074/technique-talk-ray-longo-deconstructs-the-destruction
Ray Longo said:
When you break a guy's leg any time, that's not really the objective. It's just really to make them think twice about kicking you. That's really it. It's not really like you can look at it as a mystery. Even at the basic level of Thai boxing, you want to get the highest part of your shin on the lowest part of the guy's shin that's kicking you........You can call it 'destruction'. You could just call it a 'leg check'. It's the same thing. The higher you catch that lower part of that shin, the worse off it is for the guy kicking........ I think, again, one of the adjustments we made from the first fight is, 'let's start checking kicks'. We didn't say, 'let's start doing destructions on kicks'.

well i can't disagree with Mr. perfect in anything he says when it comes to kicking and punching.

Forget about the knee check...what's amazing is how Weidman wrecked Silva in the clinch

Did he intend to break Silva's leg? Most certainly yes.

Watch the post fight presser, he trained to injure Silva's leg with checks.

I_lold_preview.png

Back