jack gallagher

Rav7n

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Ive met this kid at a few local indy events,and he's been to the snake pit in wigan.
really good guy and a fellow mancunion, trained by alex shane.
keeping alive the art of catch as catch can, following in my uncle johnny saint shoes.

and past monday on raw, they named dropped johnny kidd, but called him jimmy the dipshits.
and really they should mention my uncle as he was a mainstay of british wrestling when i was a kid.

anyway, im biased.
but really really pleased that jack has got a shot at the big time, dam good for him..

long love the snake pit...

The kid oozes charisma and his take on mat based wrestling is refreshing. I am a huge fan.

he's excellent. I love his character, incredible performer, great strikes and great grappling.

He's fantastic (as was your uncle @Rav7n ) and I really dig that British school of mat wrestling to mix things up. Wish we could have seen Nigel McGuiness on the grandest of stages.

I'd like to see gallagher and zsj have a solid technical match in nxt

Dude is a fantastic performer. It just sucks that Ra crowds always seem to be dead and the cruiserweights aren't on SD. He should be getting bigger reactions. Most of the cruiserweights deserve more.

Jack Gallagher is friggin awesome...if anything Corey Graves understates just how awesome he is and should fan boy more when Gentleman Jack is in the house! People who don't like Gallagher are card carrying fraggles!

Someone posted an mma match with Gallagher. Nice to see a legit tough guy.

Someone posted an mma match with Gallagher. Nice to see a legit tough guy.

5d2e146d26badfea4e6ef388b18462d56322c0cadc13bee8323c4d0cd9f7372a.jpg

Both his fights are on youtube.

He's fantastic (as was your uncle @Rav7n ) and I really dig that British school of mat wrestling to mix things up. Wish we could have seen Nigel McGuiness on the grandest of stages.
Cheers i appreciate that mate.
I had a lot of fun aimed at me as a kid because i grew up being dragged to bellevue in manchester to watch wrestling, by my gran and other family members and johnny to watch johnny .
and i never really loved it as a kid, but then it kinda just grew subliminally i think, just deep rooted shit.
Actually as a english lad, i got to go to the ecw arena back in the day through some friends..anyway i digress ..

Didn't think everyone here would be so over on jack and that is brilliant.
Just hope that the corn fed wee fans 'get' what there are seeing.
and brilliant shout on nigel, im glad he is now involved in wwe (the big time), with the uk champ thing they are doing, and he deserves to get paid, as he was one of my favourite guys in recent years, and had some epic matches in roh, but also with angle in tna.

and i should always mention english or brits like doug williams..ive noticed that gable (who in AA are both about as good as ive seen in wwe.nxt for awhile, love those guys), but gable is doing dougs chaos theory finisher..
and always loved jonny storm and jody fleish as together they took the piss in how good their matches were..

best of the best 2002, that match is insane..as in the commentary (holy shit jody fleish can run up walls)..lol

cheers guys..

best link of that match i can find.
watch?v=KC_RdV2pYQ0&hd=1

Last edited:
I freaking want a shirt of his already WWE, hurry the fuck up. some of us want crusier shirts of Jack and Brian Kendrick

Back