Ja Rule tells TMZ that the UFC took a big hit on McGregor and Holm losing

Scorching hot takes only from Ja Rule

Most celebrities we're shocked by Ronda and Conor losing, which goes to show how little they know about MMA.

not betting on holm and nate is something I sincerely regret. I didn't "know" they were gonna win but I knew they had a good shot. Stupid complacency. I bet a bunch of celebs had money on those fights. Hopefully rousey and conor come back and fool everyone again.

LOL for Conor maybe, but Dana has probably busted multiple nuts thinking about how he's going to get the Honda hype train back on track, chuggin along.

Dude sees them dolla bills piling up to da sky.

Well, he is a promoter. What else do you expect of him?

haven't heard about this guy in like 15 years

Finally, somebody found Ja Rule. Thank you.

Most celebrities we're shocked by Ronda and Conor losing, which goes to show how little they know about MMA.
Man shut up. Lol. Most of us didn't expect them to lose those respective fights.

Ja Rule is funny without trying to be.. Just listen to this.. They should ban Ja Rule from public tv.. I have no idea how his everywhere

Last edited:
"Oh my god this is terrible. Can someone please ... find Ja Rule, get ahold of this motherfucker so I can make sense of all this! Where is Ja!?" - Dave Chappelle

Did he have flash backs of what Eminem and 50 Cent did to his music career?

-Kenny Florian

so i opened this thread, read this response laughed my ass off went to hit the like button.....
it was already liked by me....and this is my first time seeing this thread....does sherdog just read my mind now...?

<TheWire1>{<huh}

nah if anything conor gained in value because alot of people wanted to see him lose (see ppv numbers) and the rematch got hyped even more but yes for holly lol

Back