J.J. Aldrich vs. Polyana Viana

WendalClark17

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
How was this seriously on the PPV portion of this event?

Terrible fight, zero skills, no-name fighters, no title implications. 115lb women who wouldn't last 30 seconds with any average sherdogger with a month of cardio training.

Was it because Viana has nice legs and a pretty face?

It was an excellent fight, I cannot wait to watch this fight of the night!

It is one of my all-time favorite WMMA fights. It will not be forgotten anytime soon.

Terrible fight, zero skills, no-name fighters, no title implications. 115lb women who wouldn't last 30 seconds with any average sherdogger with a month of cardio training.

You’re wrong TS. I couldn’t last 30 seconds with Polyana.

<{anton}>

You’re wrong TS. I couldn’t last 30 seconds with Polyana.

<{anton}>

It looks below amateur level. Both of therm are so uncoordinated. Sad times that we get this low level amateurish fights on UFC PPV's now.

Worst fight in WMMA main card history, CM Punk looks like a HOF next to them.

Super weird choice for the main card. Especially with the likes of Munhoz v Johns on the prelims.

Although I'm pretty sure UFC spreads the good fights out a bit to make sure the prelims actually get viewers.

Super weird choice for the main card. Especially with the likes of Munhoz v Johns on the prelims.

Although I'm pretty sure UFC spreads the good fights out a bit to make sure the prelims actually get viewers.

What are either of these gals supposed to be good at? What was the gameplan on either side? Why were we supposed to be interested?

UFC was banking on big things, Polyana Viana was to become the next Paige Van Zant, but somebody didn't give that script to Pat Berry.
Viana didn't know how to deal with the jab and the movement.

Good thing I passed out for this fight, bad thing is I passed out for the rest of the fights... :(

wmma matchmaking sucks lately, and this fight is proof they don't have clue about fighters, in this division particulary you got 4 contenders 6 months ago and now you got zero, this is hilarious, and Andrade/Kowalkiewicz isn't even official title eliminator...because Andrade will probably win; Viana has zero striking, look rubish af, JJ Aldrich is one of most unathletic fighters (female fighters) and yet is main card, you could get headache from watching this fight....

wmma matchmaking sucks lately, and this fight is proof they don't have clue about fighters, in this division particulary you got 4 contenders 6 months ago and now you got zero, this is hilarious, and Andrade/Kowalkiewicz isn't even official title eliminator...because Andrade will probably win; Viana has zero striking, look rubish af, JJ Aldrich is one of most unathletic fighters (female fighters) and yet is main card, you could get headache from watching this fight....

It was a terrible fight, I agree. And I like WMMA.

Worst fight in WMMA main card history, CM Punk looks like a HOF next to them.

Weight being equal, I'd take Aldrich to beat Punk any day of the week. He's absolute garbage.

JJ Aldrich has a ten head that's about the only thing I noticed and remembered about the fight

JJ Aldrich has a ten head that's about the only thing I noticed and remembered about the fight

Any human with a forehead that's 80% of their face should be fighting like they have nothing to lose

Andrade was basically next for Rose, if she wins there shouldnt be any other fight for her, specially no JJ title eliminator rematch.

Where's the pictures? Oh sherdog,how you fail me.

double

wtf is up with sherdog this afternoon..

I don't like wmma bashers but this one was ridiculous. If it's a good fight or good match up then sure go ahead but if you're putting shitty women's fights on a main card just to be diverse that's fuckin stupid. Shit if that's the logic Zhang should've been there. She looked pretty good. I bet it's cause Pollyanna is pretty

It's JJ Aldrich not J.J. by the way.

My guess someone in the hierarchy doesn't like wmma. Of course L.A. is where the Endeavour suits hang out and being Hollywood types they're signed up to the feminist agenda. How to convince them to dump wmma? Well don't put on a decent scrap, Andrade v Karolina for example, no, put on one of the least ppv worthy scraps you can find. Then you can say to the suits, see we told you, wmma sucks, hurts the bottom line.

It won't work though as the girl bouts on 228 are going to be great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back