I've resisted thus far.. but Mike Perry just made a new fan.

After being on here long enough you learn to separate the fighter from the fanbase. I don't think Perry will ever be a champion but his fights are fun as hell so I'll tune into them.

You should have been a fan before.

Get out

Perry seems fine and is good for the division...it's just some of his more vocal fans who are annoying af.

That long-winded story about how Perry got busted for trying to rob a house and his time in jail though? I'm disappointed that Ariel failed to 'push the pace' a little more lol

Perry seems fine and is good for the division...it's just some of his more vocal fans who are annoying af.

That long-winded story about how Perry got busted for trying to rob a house and his time in jail though? I'm disappointed that Ariel failed to 'push the pace' a little more lol
nelson.jpg

Ariel is Platinum Nation's financial advisor.

Shit I can't belive I missed the interview.. First time I didn't tune in live for an appearance. Hope he breaks that cheating scumbags fingers off and gouges his eyes out with them.

The spinning backfist...

how can anyone say that doesn't look like dogshit?

The spinning backfist isn’t the only thing that looks like dogshit in that gif. Perry looks like a stumbling fool.

The spinning backfist isn’t the only thing that looks like dogshit in that gif. Perry looks like a stumbling fool.
Hey bro do you like Mike? We could use your av you in the NATION!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back