I've heard the life in Canada is boring..

You know back in the old days it was legal to shoot Canadians. The last state that outlawed the shooting of Canadians was Vermont in 1932. Up until then they were classed as critters and were hunted for their pelts.

Now the cops just shoot everybody. Soon as they walk out of the house they scream and start firing in all directions until they hit someone. Probably screaming the lyrics for I am a real American. Usually it’s just bla.. wat?

Somehow everything is entertaining to him.
ShabbyOblongAldabratortoise-size_restricted.gif

I love canada. If it wasn't chilling cold in winter, more people would live there. It has some of the best nature scenes in the world, canadians are fantastic people. Toronto is a world class city, one of the best cities you can live in.

just shot a moose in canada this weekend it is an awesome place

Toronto is a great multicultural city where people of any colour can party with and love who they want.

There are festivals and parades and many bars.

Come visit.
How effin dare you gloss over the Hockey Hall of Fame. You’re a terrible Canadian!

Canada and the USA are basically the same place. As much as the USA is different all over, so is Canada. It is comparing apples to apples.

Come to Canada and enjoy the great outdoors. Go hiking and enjoy the fall colors, come ice fishing in Feb, kayaking in summer. Spend time in our National parks.

I don’t care for cities, so not gonna recommend any.

Back