I've heard the life in Canada is boring..

Vancouver rent is insane. I dont get how the economy functions.

We ate talking like 1500 for a decent, tiny suite.

The city of Vancouver decided they would do a study to determine a living wage in the city to pay all their civic employees.

The result was around 27 dollars an hour- just to get by reasonably in the city. This is 2 and a half times the official minimum wage.
Like a 600 sq ft bachelor's? If so, thats fucked. We're running $1400-1600 for a 1 bedroom here. No wonder everyone's holding down with roomates.

covered-bridge-hartland-nb.jpg

We used to wrap them up in vhs tapes during snow storms, so when cars tried to pass they wouldnt know what to do. One of my friends sat in the rafters of that one and took a dump on a guy driving by and the guy almost killed him. lol Hockey kids eh. Bored in winter.

We're told we have no culture or identity and that our history is racist so it's natural to not feel patriotic

It's twisted and warped progressive social conditioning. Don't buy into it. Don't forget what Canadians did to earn Canada's independence.

I can see why your grandfather hated Pierre Trudeau.

https://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/nothing-to-write-home-about/
Tilting the system toward family reunification and away from skilled workers diminished the economic benefits that had traditionally come with immigration. But it maximized the political benefits to Trudeau. This endeared many existing immigrant communities to the Liberals and encouraged wide swaths of new Canadians to vote for Trudeau when the time came.

The one or two Muslims you know is not the problem. You have to view Islam like an organism. It fucks shit up when it grows too big.

I agree SC. Proud of my granddad, not because it cool to be a war survivor just because he was a good person.

Happy Gilmore was filmed in Vancouver. I remember watching and thinking what a beautiful place. Maybe someday I’ll go visit.

Stay away from Muskoka. It is absolutely not an outdoor paradise.

When Bush first got into an office I sent a letter warning him what would happen if these Canadians wasn't stamped out. Did he listen? Naw. Well, here we are and just like I said back then, free parking for the so called handicapped was just the start of it. Now they're in our schools. What are they doing in there? Nobody knows. Well, I'll tell you what they're doing in there. They're stealing our children's guns that's what! Wake up sheople. Today it's our schools, tomorrow it'll be our concentration camps.

We’re stealing your kids’ guns so they don’t turn their schools into a shooting range.

We’re stealing your kids’ guns so they don’t turn their schools into a shooting range.

You know back in the old days it was legal to shoot Canadians. The last state that outlawed the shooting of Canadians was Vermont in 1932. Up until then they were classed as critters and were hunted for their pelts.

Stay away from Muskoka. It is absolutely not an outdoor paradise.

I agree with you but I sent my kids to the same YMCA summer camp that I went to as a kid (Pinecrest) and they rally liked it. It's just 5km from Gravenhurst.

Place is much nicer than it was when I was a kid - LOL.

I lived in Kingston for 2 years. Had lots of fun there.

I've been to Kingston a hundred times.

More specifically, the Arby's on the way to Toronto.

I agree with you but I sent my kids to the same YMCA summer camp that I went to as a kid (Pinecrest) and they rally liked it. It's just 5km from Gravenhurst.

Place is much nicer than it was when I was a kid - LOL.
If you were taking 11 to get there, go East instead of West at the same exit and 15 minutes later you'd be at my place.

Back