I've Discovered Some VERY Relaxing Music. Have You Heard Anything More Relaxing Than This?

Leonard Haid

Minimalist Living the Illusory Dream
@red
Reaction score
There's also a 10-hour version on Youtube if you're really into this kind of thing.

I read somewhere that this is the most relaxing song ever, but I don't feel it. It's just pad layers and nothing really happens. It makes me nervous actually. :D

I mean it might be ok to listen to quietly while you're sleeping

I wouldn't even call it music.

I love enigmas return to inocence

Not really music where's the melody, percussion, singing? Something. It's kind of relaxing but not much to it.

This is relaxing to me..

This is what I use for both work focus and relaxation.

Not really music where's the melody, percussion, singing
neither percussion or singing are requisites for music. not so sure about melody, that might be pretty close to being required :)

Tough to say. There are songs that put me completely at peace like CCR's Lookin' Out my Back Door or Tears for Fears' Everybody Wants to Rule the World and Head Over Heels, but those just click with my. Objectively speaking I'll toss in a few.
I know I've recommended Kool and the Gang's Summer Madness, and Ambulance Ltd's Country Gentleman on the forum, so I'll try not to repeat myself (I often find myself posting in threads I've forgotten I've posted in and repeating what I've already said).

You need earphones to hear this, it's simply no where near as good on speakers. The bass note is fantastic.
[yt]

I myself produce ambient, dark ambient and drone music. This is the last three songs from my 2011 album Ghost In The Machine released under my moniker Morphine Machine. You might enjoy it you might not.

Holst - The Planets - Neptune the mystic - Probably the most relaxing music I know between the harp, celesta, and female chorus. So dreamlike, mysterious and spacy.

Other honorable mentions:
Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun - Debussy
Hell, lots of stuff by Debussy, Ravel, Liszt, Chopin, .... list goes on and on. If anyone wants specifics, I'll name them.

Tough to say. There are songs that put me completely at peace like CCR's Lookin' Out my Back Door or Tears for Fears' Everybody Wants to Rule the World and Head Over Heels, but those just click with my. Objectively speaking I'll toss in a few.
I know I've recommended Kool and the Gang's Summer Madness, and Ambulance Ltd's Country Gentleman on the forum, so I'll try not to repeat myself (I often find myself posting in threads I've forgotten I've posted in and repeating what I've already said).

wow you like the chameleons? you are cool dude

Back