I've been eating Bryan Johnson's 'Blueprint Protocol' For 3 Months: AMA

Toothlessjoe

INFOWARS STORE.COM
@Green
Reaction score
Blueprint Protocol - Live Forever.

For those unaware, he is a tech mogul famous for selling his company to PayPal for $800,000,000, and more recently for spending upwards of $2,000,0000 per year for the last 3 years on a radical, experimental health and science protocol to slow & reverse ageing damage, and ultimately arrest it altogether.

At a glance it's:
  • 2250 daily caloric intake.
  • Vegan by choice (except for collagen peptides, but you can add meat if you want).
  • 16-18 hr daily fast.
  • 70+ lbs of veggies/mthly.
  • 19% protein, 33% carbs, 48% fat.
There's an exercise protocol, and various other interventions, but for purposes of this forum, ask me anything about the diet itself. I've been following it for 3 months now. I eat approx. 15 servings of vegetables per day, and 6 servings of berries (6 types), nuts, mushrooms, pea protein, collagen peptides, cacao powder, extra virgin olive oil, red meat or fatty fish once per week, and a small supplement stack.

After 3 months I've lost 45lbs, and subjectively have never felt better in my life. Blood work pending. I'm experiencing excellent energy, skin, sleep, no brain fog, no low moods, aches or pains, supple joints, and great performance in the gym. Cardio and strength all up.

I've tried carnivore, keto, paleo, Med, just about every diet out there. I would say I'm sold on this one. Cheap, low fuss, tasty dishes, quick to prepare in bulk too.

AMA!

Attachments

• NUTTY PUDDING.jpg
    NUTTY PUDDING.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 10
  • SUPER VEGGIE.jpg
    SUPER VEGGIE.jpg
    605.2 KB · Views: 10
48% fats... what fats did you eat? I don't see ny in your photos.

Were/are you obese?

"+ Nighttime erections 179 min" - how do you count these?

Blueprint Protocol - Live Forever.

For those unaware, he is a tech mogul famous for selling his company to PayPal for $800,000,000, and more recently for spending upwards of $2,000,0000 per year for the last 3 years on a radical, experimental health and science protocol to slow & reverse ageing damage, and ultimately arrest it altogether.

At a glance it's:
  • 2250 daily caloric intake.
  • Vegan by choice (except for collagen peptides, but you can add meat if you want).
  • 16-18 hr daily fast.
  • 70+ lbs of veggies/mthly.
  • 19% protein, 33% carbs, 48% fat.
There's an exercise protocol, and various other interventions, but for purposes of this forum, ask me anything about the diet itself. I've been following it for 3 months now. I eat approx. 15 servings of vegetables per day, and 6 servings of berries (6 types), nuts, mushrooms, pea protein, collagen peptides, cacao powder, extra virgin olive oil, red meat or fatty fish once per week, and a small supplement stack.

After 3 months I've lost 45lbs, and subjectively have never felt better in my life. Blood work pending. I'm experiencing excellent energy, skin, sleep, no brain fog, no low moods, aches or pains, supple joints, and great performance in the gym. Cardio and strength all up.

I've tried carnivore, keto, paleo, Med, just about every diet out there. I would say I'm sold on this one. Cheap, low fuss, tasty dishes, quick to prepare in bulk too.

AMA!
Exxellent.

I had hoped that at least somebody would follow this.

I wanted to but;
I have some pretty darned food intollerances and other issues, and used to have an approx 50% base of that blueprint anyway before I ended up with immune struggles.

In contrast, I am reverting to a carnivore after a successful trial.

BUT!

* Do you think the blueprint is easily scalable for higher calories? If so, would you increase one or all of the ingredient quantity?

* Can you budget it? From memory, I recall that the oils and some ingredients were well sourced but whacked the cost up.

* What meats do you add in and in what quantity?

I'd implore more people to try this.
When something is tried and tested, then it's great to share. I love what he is doing.

Exxellent.

I had hoped that at least somebody would follow this.

I wanted to but;
I have some pretty darned food intollerances and other issues, and used to have an approx 50% base of that blueprint anyway before I ended up with immune struggles.

In contrast, I am reverting to a carnivore after a successful trial.

BUT!

* Do you think the blueprint is easily scalable for higher calories? If so, would you increase one or all of the ingredient quantity?

* Can you budget it? From memory, I recall that the oils and some ingredients were well sourced but whacked the cost up.

I'd implore more people to try this.
When something is tried and tested, then it's great to share. I love what he is doing.
Guess he was just kidding about the AMA side of things sir lol

- It's easily scalable, just add more extra virgin olive oil onto your meals tbh. Otherwise you could throw in another meal, have bigger portions etc. It's a large volume of food, and high fibre, so personally I would add in more fats to increase calories if you need to be in a surplus.

- So I do this in England, and you can buy frozen vegetables and fruits, or even fresh, and still make 7 portions of Super Veggie and Nutty pudding for about £40 per week (fresh cost). So it's easily within reach. Lentils can be bought dry in large quantity online and most of the supplements work out fairly cheap per serving once you've bought them all. I don't take all of them, just the ones I can afford.

- I'm happy to include good quality red meat like wild venison, chicken, mackerel, salmon, sardines, and feta cheese etc. I tend to have around 1/2lb for meat, fish, or cheese.

Last edited:
48% fats... what fats did you eat? I don't see ny in your photos.

Were/are you obese?

"+ Nighttime erections 179 min" - how do you count these?

I mean, I'm just doing the diet, I'm not actually Bryan Johnson haha.

So I wasn't obese, but far too heavy. 5'7", 82KG, 26%BF.

Fats come from avocados, extra virgin olive oil, nuts, seeds.

Last edited:
I like him and his videos are interesting seems like a nice guy. He looks worse though imo gaunt and pale. May be healthier but looked better before he started this.

Sounds like an excellent diet imo. It's like meditarenean diet squared.

Back