I've become so passive

mcgoatp4p#1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Over the last 2 months. I'm tapping twice as much as I used to and I can't pull the trigger on subs anymore. Cant help but think its cuz my life has gotten significantly better and I can't take my anger out on my training partners anymore (in a healthy way, not a dick way) Makes me want to bang my head against the wall though

Start Judo, it will make you more aggressive in attacking and defending.

Ebs and flows man. What belt are you. Jiu jitsu should be a way of lifelt not forced by feelings. This healthy life style hopefully stays and you learn to do jiu jitsu just like you walk and talk. . Here's to the good life

Position before submission.

You need to dominate by positional scoring before worrying of submitting someone

Position before submission.

You need to dominate by positional scoring before worrying of submitting someone

my guard passing is decent actually, it's only when i pass the guard that i become passive and can't pull the trigger

my guard passing is decent actually, it's only when i pass the guard that i become passive and can't pull the trigger

So you establish the guard pass and then what?

Do you bother processing to a more superior position like knee on the belly or mount?..

So you establish the guard pass and then what?

Do you bother processing to a more superior position like knee on the belly or mount?..

usually kob then underhook their far side arm, and if i can step over the head for an arm bar.

Over the last 2 months. I'm tapping twice as much as I used to and I can't pull the trigger on subs anymore. Cant help but think its cuz my life has gotten significantly better and I can't take my anger out on my training partners anymore (in a healthy way, not a dick way) Makes me want to bang my head against the wall though

Just remember the ancient wisdom young man, that will always guide you true.

U5ViXWC.png

Last edited:
usually kob then underhook their far side arm, and if i can step over the head for an arm bar.

Alright.

Time to work towards the mount.

Maybe your training partners are getting use to your normal strategy.

Back