Ivanka Trump confronted by angry man just for being on plane.

Her kids are minors.

Don't harass people with their kids. Basic human decency.

hi In The Name Of,

sounds too politically correct for dialogue nowadays. maybe the idea is that now we'd had this revolution in speaking to one another frankly (anti PC!), Mr. Goldstein thought he could talk with Ivanka, as one adult to another.

seems like a garden variety incident that political players have to endure.

as harassment goes, its par for the course if you're in the political arena - though i'd understand if Ivanka would like to remain just a well liked, center left, businesswoman, celebrity tv star - she probably won't get to have it both ways now that she's entered politics.

- IGIT

Last edited:
As a GenXer I can honestly say that I have NEVER seen a gay person get verbally or physically attacked in my lifetime. Yeah, it happens, but I've lived half my life without witnessing it and I've travelled the world a bit. This includes 9 years in the military where everyone left the known gay servicemen and women alone to live their lives, time on vacation with family in Rehoboth, St. Augustine, and Cape May beaches where gay couples held hands and kissed, or working for a consulting firm that had a fairly noticeable percentage of gay employees. You're pretty sure of something that may have never happened. Why do you feel sympathy for them and feel compelled to give them victimhood? My black friend Chris has probably endured more shit (drives a white BMW, gets pulled over for little shit like rolling stops) than this couple ever will and his life is still pretty damn good.

I've never seen it either.

I worked a couple of summers in a resort town at a fine hotel. I was put up one year with two gay men (not with each other) in residence. For 3 months never had an issue, we were nice to each other and left each other alone. I suppose nowadays it might be harassment that I had a Bible on my nightstand (just kidding about that being harassment). The only two bad things I remember was finding a turd on the floor of the washroom in front of the toilet one morning getting ready for work, and the other was one of them smoking outside my room and it coming in so I asked if he could smoke outside which he obliged. All in all it was fine.

And again, I've never seen or heard harassment ever.

Another thing, if this gay guy wasn't called out and ridiculed, assaults on Trumps family would escalate. Oh yes they would. That is the pattern of the left.

And BTW, Obama's daughter was left alone at University by the right. I think there was the one instance where a fellow student posted a video of her smoking a joint, that was the only instance I can think of. And that wasn't the right, just a student outing the Prez's daughter.

I live in California. It is run by and full of imbeciles. I'll direct you to the recent authoring and subsequent voter passage of proposition 57. That is basically a microcosm of my states retardation. It's got geography going for it though.

If you took CA off of the coast and dropped it next to Iowa it would be a bankrupt shithole in 3 years.

The state of California is depressing to me . . . I've seriously wanted to retire there most of my life. I guess we'll see how bad it gets in the next couple of decades.

hey hey In The Name Of!

Another thing, if this gay guy wasn't called out and ridiculed, assaults on Trumps family would escalate.

if the coming year brings a host of boneheaded policy decisions, and Ivanka decides to remain in the political spotlight, they're going to escalate anyway.

if Mr. Trump has a glorious first 100 days, she'll be toasted like royalty.

Oh yes they would.

its already escalating. the multiple links that show the video have a great many views.

That is the pattern of the left.

And BTW, Obama's daughter was left alone at University by the right.

comments on Foxnews.com's website after a newstory regarding Malia Obama's decision to attend Harvard.

malia3.jpg

2016-05-02-14_58_58-Fox-News-Fans-Found-Out-Malia-Obama-Is-Going-To-Harvard-So-They-Called-Her-A-‘N-300x275.png

malia2.jpg

- IGIT

Last edited:
Guess she shoulda flown Trump

Stupid peoples and lol at jewish lawyer dickrider. I bet she could have ko'd him with a sneeze.

All we need to know is that the airline kicked them off AND they deleted their Twitter account and apologized. That tells any normal person that this shit was wrong. The rest of you defending this crap should be embarrassed, but you are likely Liberals so you are not.

hey hey In The Name Of!

if the coming year brings a host of boneheaded policy decisions, and Ivanka decides to remain in the political spotlight, they're going to escalate anyway.

if Mr. Trump has a glorious first 100 days, she'll be toasted like royalty.

its already escalating. the multiple links that show the video have a great many views.

comments on Foxnews.com's website after a newstory regarding Malia Obama's decision to attend Harvard.

malia3.jpg

2016-05-02-14_58_58-Fox-News-Fans-Found-Out-Malia-Obama-Is-Going-To-Harvard-So-They-Called-Her-A-‘N-300x275.png

malia2.jpg

- IGIT
How am I not surprised at the comment section I wonder which accounts is Sean Hannity :rolleyes:

As a GenXer I can honestly say that I have NEVER seen a gay person get verbally or physically attacked in my lifetime. Yeah, it happens, but I've lived half my life without witnessing it and I've travelled the world a bit. This includes 9 years in the military where everyone left the known gay servicemen and women alone to live their lives, time on vacation with family in Rehoboth, St. Augustine, and Cape May beaches where gay couples held hands and kissed, or working for a consulting firm that had a fairly noticeable percentage of gay employees. You're pretty sure of something that may have never happened. Why do you feel sympathy for them and feel compelled to give them victimhood? My black friend Chris has probably endured more shit (drives a white BMW, gets pulled over for little shit like rolling stops) than this couple ever will and his life is still pretty damn good.

People do get harassed (gays, Muslims, goths, white people on the wrong side of town, EVERYONE basically) but people are very eager to believe everything these days, especially if the accusation of harassment comes from a minority or is related to a minority.

Take Islamophobia, which is a complete myth in my opinion.
People talk about incidents of attacks/abuse on Muslims increasing after Islamist terrorist attacks. What they don't say is those incidents simply include REPORTS of these so called 'Islamophobic attacks'.
Which means someone reporting that someone looked at them the wrong way would count.
And of course a great deal of these reports are discounted because they are simply made up.

You often see people sharing tweets of things like "My friend, who is Muslim, was on a bus and she had her hijab ripped off by an angry white man in a Trump tshirt!!!".
Then countless people share it all over social media when the reality is that it is extremely likely that it didn't actually happen.

People LOVE to be on the side of people who are seemingly oppressed or discriminated against in some way. And the people who love that the most are of course the SJW's/liberals/left wingers.
It makes them feel better about themselves.
Katie Hopkins recently summed this up very very well:

"These days it is fashionable to be on the side of the struggle. To reject acceptance in case you are seen as normal.
It’s why people got bored of just being gay or lesbian.
Acceptance to them is like death.
They avoid acceptance like Ebola because to be accepted is to be normalised. And being normal is death."

Just helping you out with the English there.

hi PrinceOfPain,

the way i'd phrase the incident is this; "Mr. Goldstein voiced his displeasure to Ivanka Trump, though he did not yell".

that seems more accurate, since there was no screaming going on.

- IGIT

Much hespeck to Ivanka for flying commercial but degenerates like her harasser are the reason she should at least go first class. What the fuck for real flying business class? Some have said image but shes already well respected, her decision is killing my logic circuits.
Donald isn't gonna let Ivanka fly business class anymore.

There are too many loony leftists out there that would harass her and even worse. People get drunk and they could do even more stupid stuff than this. And it could be dangerous.

Leftists see the Trump family and they lose all self control sometimes.

There are too many loony leftists out there that would harass her and even worse. People get drunk and they could do even more stupid stuff than this. And it could be dangerous.

hi ripskater,

the attorney, Mr. Goldstein, uttered a brief remark to Ivanka Trump that was critical of the President elect. hardly "losing all self control", rip.

hope you're having a terrific day!

- IGIT

hi ripskater,

the attorney, Mr. Goldstein, uttered a brief remark to Ivanka Trump that was critical of the President elect. hardly "losing all self control", rip.

hope you're having a terrific day!

- IGIT
The gay partner tweeted that he was chasing down Ivanka at the airport. And whatever he said to her was enough for the airline to kick him off his flight. To go out of your way to bother the president's daughter on her trip shows a lack of self control. Ivanka is a human being also.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas too IGIT.

The gay partner tweeted that he was chasing down Ivanka at the airport. And whatever he said to her was enough for the airline to kick him off his flight. To go out of your way to bother the president's daughter on her trip shows a lack of self control. Ivanka is a human being also.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas too IGIT.

hi ripskater,

Mr. Goldstein's partner indeed said that he was seeking to speak to Ivanka, though you may be taking the word "chasing" too literally. i don't think it was some mad dash through the airport...nothing i've read about the incident has indicated that.

additionally, i've agreed that removing Mr. Goldstein from the flight and placing him on the next one was a job well done by the folks at Jet Blue. causing discomfort for one's clients can get you removed from all sorts of places - a restaurant, Nordstroms, a public library, you name it - i've found all this focus on where the incident occurred (an airplane!!!!) kind of ridiculous.

finally, "to go out of your way" to bother anyone seems goofy to me (i only bother people when it's convenient <cheer>), but if you're a high profile political player, it comes with the turf.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

- IGIT

Last edited:

She's being moaned at for NOT flying via a private jet now.

It kind of reminds me of the people who moan about all the security at airports now, mainly since 9/11.
They moan about it but you know they would be the very first people to kick off about lack of security if we dropped security at airports and something happened again.

Don't harass innocent people. I really don't see why anyone wouldn't agree with that.
And don't harass people just because you don't agree with them, let alone just because you don't agree with their Dad!!

Back