Ivanka Trump confronted by angry man just for being on plane.

Matt M

It is happening again....
@Black
Reaction score
For me this is NO different to a racist kicking up a fuss because he has to share a plane with a black person.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uining-country-asks-flight.html#ixzz4TaFV6000

• A passenger on a JetBlue flight to Palm Beach, Florida accosted Ivanka Trump on Thursday morning
  • 'Your father is ruining the country,' said Dan Goldstein, a lawyer from Brooklyn, who had a child in his arms
  • He then began demanding to know why she was on the flight and not travelling on a private plane
  • Ivanka ignored him and tried to preoccupy her children with crayons while the man berated her
  • The man's husband, Matthew Lasner, later tweeted: 'My husband expressed his displeasure in a calm tone, JetBlue staff overheard, and they kicked us off'
  • However one hour before that he wrote on Twitter: 'Ivanka and Jared at JFK T5, flying commercial. My husband chasing them down to harass them'

Oh look more liberal dishonesty

3B9472A700000578-4059082-image-a-55_1482422871216.jpg

3B94729F00000578-4059082-image-a-54_1482422833666.jpg

he's angry because

Wait the guy claimed Donald Trump is ruining the country? He isn't even president yet.....

Is guess this was a gay dude harassing Ivanka? This guy says "my husband."

Yeah, which would make you think he'd be tolerant.

He's still on Twitter but he's deleted the posts in question.

liberals are literal bigots

jttXWWK.png

(((Goldstein, a lawyer from Brooklyn)))

If I saw some random dude harassing a lady and her kids - the only thing that would prevent me from applying a correction to his stupid head would be if he was actually holding on to a child.

If I saw some random dude harassing a lady and her kids - the only thing that would prevent me from applying a correction to his stupid head would be if he was actually holding on to a child.
That and being removed from the flight would do it for me. But the guy was out of line bigly.

White Knight mode TRIGGERED

lIKKrrP.gif

Last edited:
Back