Ivanka Trump acting like she is Secretary of State.

You're stating what you've been conditioned to say.
Isn't everything that goes against your world view rationalized away as "conditioning" that you have escaped but others have fallen victim to.

Nepotism
nep·o·tism
noun
  1. the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.
    synonyms: favoritism, preferential treatment, the old boy network, looking after one's own, bias, partiality, partisanship
    "hiring my daughter was not nepotism—it was just good business"
^^ That use in a sentence as an example quote tho lol

Isn't everything that goes against your world view rationalized away as "conditioning" that you have escaped but others have fallen victim to.

And yet seano can't see how he's been conditioned despite it being obvious to everyone and him displaying it every day.

SAD!!!

Hilarious coming from the ultimate cuck
Using the word "cuck" incorrectly is the surest way to make me not give a shit about what you say.

Use your hipster buzz words properly or keep them to yourself.

“The foreign minister asked for the meeting while they were at the Olympics together.”

Kind on confused on the people calling it unethical if the foreign minister asked for it?
It looks bad either way you slice it. If the FM from South Korea did ask, then they probably think we are fools for excepting and agreeing with a meeting between them and Ivanka. Or, SK asked for a meeting and the US should have said no, hit up the US ambassador and go from there. SK knowns who has the Presidents ear. And it wasn’t Rex. His daughter can be used against Donald. Opening Donald and the county to a litany of bullshit.

To be fair, I always thought she was the better judge on Celebrity apprentice.

I can see the headlines:
"Hardened hearts of foreign leaders overcome by President's daughter's fashion!"

Maybe in honor of her promotion Ivanka should get a hotdog gif.

Holy shit this section is trash, there is nothing of the sort going on here. The details and date about the encounter aren't even listed.

The worst part is, this stuff was all predicted, would the idiots, listen, hell no!

Source?

You're stating what you've been conditioned to say.

Quit trolling. You are one of the best posters in the boxing forum. You don't have to lower yourself into defending the position she has been handed in the administration. She isn't qualified and neither am I . I am not under any illusions that it is a job that should be handed to someone who doesn't have the proper qualifications.

Using the word "cuck" incorrectly is the surest way to make me not give a shit about what you say.

Use your hipster buzz words properly or keep them to yourself.
You’re reverence for the title “cuck” is admirable...

Lol. What is yours?
It’s going to have to be “aspiring GED certificate holder”, or less, to hold a semester at Wharton in such high regard.

Last edited:
Holy shit this section is trash, there is nothing of the sort going on here. The details and date about the encounter aren't even listed.

Source?
Are you seriously gonna claim that massive nepotism was not predicted before Trump was elected?

Lots of american presidents have appointed relatives to important roles. Look at JFK and Robert...

Back